Dikkumalini covid , :(

coffee

I cant sleep eat think of life without spb

It is too sad..I couldn't meet him.. I wanted to badly..and touch is feet taking blessings...

He is only celebrity I worship...too sad I failed to meet my favourite celebrity ...now it's my job to teach next generation what a great person he was in promoting language.

He gave every Telugu letter life again with his voice.

After I pass away I will touch your feet if I reach heaven sir..along with my grand parents.

You are my inspiration and you are one person I am proud to be fan of sir. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, coffee said:

It is too sad..I couldn't meet him.. I wanted to badly..and touch is feet taking blessings...

He is only celebrity I worship...too sad I failed to meet my favourite celebrity ...now it's my job to teach next generation what a great person he was in promoting language.

After I pass away I will touch your feet if I reach heaven sir..along with my grand parents.

• Haha 1

I google his video latest videos every day... A listen to his voice... I repeat his intevriews once a week..

I comment on every single song of his..including Tamil kannada..

How can I do the same thinking he is not with us ...

Everyone says he will live through his voice...

That's not true..he is not gramophone record, he is a moving library...he has still a lot to achieve for Telugu talli as he is the only son of her who has concerns for her..

We will miss him as there is no replacement for him, he truly deserves bharata ratnam..truly for service of Telugu language and for his intelligence and dedication to save Telugu language to the very last breath.

Today even nri kids sing for him , teenagers posting videos of him on tiktok because he reached there generation too through paddutha teeyaga.

He did shows like paadutha teeyaga in kannada too... His dedication is of highest  standard .

no one can reach him,  because other have multiple avigations..for s balu sir his avagation is love for language and celebration of it through music.

Please return if possible spb sir.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

:(

if it is not for covid he would probably be alive for few more years 

He didn't lost his voice because he practices even till day...yes..

Singers live to their 90s because singing is part of pranayama 

Except ghantasala and Mohammad Rafi most lived in to 90s be it pb srinivas , lata mangeshkar asha bhosle..janakamma..p suseela

13 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Tanu pro active ga hospital lo admit aaiyaru.. mana hospitals meda naku nammakam ledu jaya lalitha, sri hari..  kuda hospital lo admit aaiyi chanipoyaru..

Yes...proper initial treatment could have saved him.it shows we don't have proper initial treatment for covid to stop infection yet..senior citizens are at risk ..

12 minutes ago, coffee said:

Brother you can your grandparents what this ? 

32 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

:(

if it is not for covid he would probably be alive for few more years 

True ... can’t imagine what his family had to go through these 40plus days without knowing about his health status clearly 

• Sad 1