EB2 to EB3 downgrade gurinchi alochinche vallu - I140 inventory data here

mettastar

23 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Bhaiyaa oka doubt AOS interview apudu vadu EB2 nunchi EB3 enduku vellavu ani adigthey , appudu ela defend chestaru meeru ?

They mostly don't care. Approve sesindi valle kada. Reject sese plan vunte downgrade appude reject sestharu. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Iriswest

• mettastar

• xano917

• kichikamukavu

28 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Bhaiyaa oka doubt AOS interview apudu vadu EB2 nunchi EB3 enduku vellavu ani adigthey , appudu ela defend chestaru meeru ?

Its employer who downgraded .. not us

My employer is agreed to EB2 download.  They want to get rid of H1-B issues and move everyone to EAD. I am in Dilemma with Feb 2012 EB2 and would like to go ahead and see what will happen. 

10 minutes ago, dal123 said:

My employer is agreed to EB2 download.  They want to get rid of H1-B issues and move everyone to EAD. I am in Dilemma with Feb 2012 EB2 and would like to go ahead and see what will happen. 

what I learnt is EAD tappanisari time lo use cheyyali ani 

asalu enduku intha alochistunnaru? Just start downgrade proceedings. If EB2 progresses, you can simply request USCIS to process your application under already approved EB2. This will help you to start proceedings early. Of course this is helpful for full time employees because most companies are supporting parallel H1B status.

5 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

asalu enduku intha alochistunnaru? Just start downgrade proceedings. If EB2 progresses, you can simply request USCIS to process your application under already approved EB2. This will help you to start proceedings early. Of course this is helpful for full time employees because most companies are supporting parallel H1B status.

bhayya H1 compulsory maintain cheyyala?

19 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

So there are 106984 approved I140 petitions from 2010 to 2014 in EB2. Lets say 6984 are duplicate I140s, we approximately have 100000 approved I140 petitions from India between 2010 to 2014. Multiplying by 2 for dependents we get a total of 200000 visa numbers needed to clear EB2 India from 2010 to 2014 end. 

dups emi undavu. When USCIS release this numbers, they  count latest I-140 from all EB categories for each petitioner. Most of the people from 2009 to 2012, they have I-140's in EB-2 and EB-3.

19 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Guru garu the biggest unknown here is how much spillover will we get from the actual 140K this FY. If ROW demand is less who are concurrent filing then 2015 is more than possible in Oct 2021.

This is not possible. Gattiga 2012 daatithe goppa.

1 hour ago, bschi said:

dups emi undavu. When USCIS release this numbers, they  count latest I-140 from all EB categories for each petitioner. Most of the people from 2009 to 2012, they have I-140's in EB-2 and EB-3.

How do you know that? I140 if still active with previous employer, they can't just disregard it coz it is till an active petition. Employee can chose to use which ever i140 he wants.

EB3 to EB2 upgrade duplictes

Wife and husband duplicates

multiple i140 duplicates.

13 hours ago, kichikamukavu said:

Current does not mean they don't apply . It meas they are applying rate at which gc is always available . 

Prem data .

https://www.dol.gov/agencies/eta/foreign-labor/performance

Use disclosure data tab  . Data is available by year  in excel formate .

filters to use : status in certified and certified-expired . country of birth : other than India .

Check 2019 and current yr data . Perm and 140 will take 1-2 yrs to get approved . So 70-80% of labor approved in 2019 and 2020 will take gc number and multiplayer of 2.1 for family . 

You might be right to some extent. But FY2019 lo Eb2+Eb3 got 9000 AoS+2500 Consular processing= 11500 visas even when ROW had high demand. That is the reason, I am not even touching the regular quota and just estimating how much India will get just from FB spillover. ROW demand might leave very little behind for EB India in regular quota but will not eat away the FB spillover completely.

14 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

How do you know that? I140 if still active with previous employer, they can't just disregard it coz it is till an active petition. Employee can chose to use which ever i140 he wants.

EB3 to EB2 upgrade duplictes

Wife and husband duplicates

multiple i140 duplicates.

That’s how uscis release numbers.. anduke you are seeing very few numbers in EB-3. Lots of people moved to EB-2.

Wife and husband dups, that will be very very less. I don’t even count them.

multiple I-140’s ante.. as said, uscis counts only the latest.. otherwise it would have been lot more