Why some people suddenly changed ideology?

Ellen

12 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

The thing amount immigration is it doesn't just affect the life of an immigrant. It also affects the community, cost of living, and other social issues. It is hard to separate the two. These people are not discriminating someone because of their race, they are seeking a better quality of life, that they think the immigrants are taking away from them. 

If these supporters are against immigrants, it is understable considering the reasons you just cited.  Even if it draws some people towards conservatives, I think the immigration factor is just a part. Leave new+ incompetent immigrants out of the picture. There are other civil liberties that are at stake for people within the country with their irresponsible social policies 

1 minute ago, friesNfrappe said:

Maida pindi oka paper ki athikinchi body ki pettukunte ela untundo ala untundi saree wearing -_-

I love sarees actually though I wear rarely. Indian dressing lo andam ga untaru ammayilu i mean ma ammayilu @3$%

Just now, Ellen said:

If these supporters are against immigrants, it is understable consideringing the reasons you just cited.  Even if it draws some people towards conservatives, I think the immigration factor is just a part. Leave new+ incompetent immigrants out of the picture. There are other civil liberties that are at stake for people within the country with their irresponsible social policies 

Like what exactly? I had a conversation about this with that Uber driver I mentioned before, he simply asked me one question, name one policy of Trump that's not good, this was back in 2016/2017. I didn't support Trump back then because he made a comment about pussy grabbing. But I couldn't answer about one policy that is necessarily bad. Maybe if I had that conversation now, I could talk about family separation, but again it's a double edged sword. You can necessarily blame Trump for some officer raping an illegal immigrant, as long as action is taken on that officer.  

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I love sarees actually though I wear rarely. Indian dressing lo andam ga untaru ammayilu i mean ma ammayilu @3$%

True. Chala difference kanipisthundi saree lo .. but it takes me 30 mins to properly drape😂 and it is very annoying to keep adjusting to conceal as I keep getting compliants from my mom to watch out  andhuke i avoid ..

2 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

True. Chala difference kanipisthundi saree lo .. but it takes me 30 mins to properly drape😂 and it is very annoying to keep adjusting to conceal as I keep getting compliants from my mom to watch out  andhuke i avoid ..

Oh ok. Naku anta circle ledu so no opportunity to wear. Temple ki i prefer wearing washed clothes than indian clothes for obvious reasons. Only opportunity is family functions.

31 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Once I took a long Uber ride from South Bay to East Bay, the driver was a staunch Trump supporter, he was frustrated with all these immigrants taking over this place and the high cost of living. Despite the fact that he is openly being racist, I understood his point of view. How would anyone feel, if a bunch of people from somewhere else takes over a place that you think is yours? I am not supporting his point of view, but I empathize with what he is saying. However, you don't hear these voices in the media, you don't hear these voices at work, because if anyone talks about this at work, they will lose their jobs. The only place they can express themselves is the elections. There is a notion that these people are violent, that these people will openly fire arms, but all they are trying to do is make a living. 

I see your POV. I'm only pointing at people's hypocrisy for choosing trump citing AOC, Kamala. I don't know much about kamala but may be she's more empathetic to illegal immigrants and people of USA. Those kids being actually being deported from a country they grew up in is very inhuman. Just like how you understood the POV of the cab driver, you might understand the plight of these undocumented immigrants if you came across one.

There are extremists on both sides. Infact I hate liberal snowflakes like AOC who is as dumb as a bag of rocks. But people forget that Biden is the one in-charge and he might do a better job than a reality-TV star