Akhila and pranay google drive

DuvvaAbbulu

2 minutes ago, procrastinator4life said:

I pity him, after seeing the pictures i can confirm that he is not attractive as well. sorry but only people who are insecure do this and portray the other person as the culprit. 

Couldn’t agree more 

13 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

No, I mean going behind someone expecting a future with her is foolish

Hmm. Without expectations is it possible to be in a relationship in current materialistic world. Ofcourse ikkada he might have got sex and intimacy. 

6 minutes ago, procrastinator4life said:

I pity him, after seeing the pictures i can confirm that he is not attractive as well. sorry but only people who are insecure do this and portray the other person as the culprit. 

Yeah. What i am saying is instead of getting into best possible shape he can which improves body confidence he went for easy route. His neediness may be lack of self esteem or cause of lack of options made him sucked into her. Ade if he is in top shape he will know he would have plenty of options and would have moved on instead of taking that extreme stupid step.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Yeah. What i am saying is instead of getting into best possible shape he can which improves body confidence he went for easy route. His neediness may be lack of self esteem or cause of lack of options made him sucked into her. Ade if he is in top shape he will know he would have plenty of options and would have moved on instead of taking that extreme stupid step.

He put in weight recently anukunta..fb lo pics unnayi he luks handsome and here nothing to do with looks ,he can’t accept her past period 

6 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

That is what I've felt too, he is young and there should've be someone to guide him. Life is the more precious than anything.

21 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

a story is about my friend who tortured his gf 

I understand that bruh, but if the girl has a better option she will always chose the better option.

17 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

nenu kuda ninnu orey soodhilodaaram ga ani comment cheste ela untundi. Learn to be respectful on social platform.

chaala bagodu..naa kallu teripinchaavu.. nannu kshaminchandi @daarling gaaru

Computer Eye

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

living in such sh1t country like canada can cause severe mental disorders

ee DB lo H1 issues vaste Canada ani many planning, my suggestion is US or India, rest all other countries are crap, batikunte balisaaka tini aina batakachu

that fellow clearly has anxiety, anxiety beyond reasonable levels, smoke cheste kids puttaru anedi while valid but cannot be applied until they get married and have that freedom, anxiety can quickly lead into depression that next is S, he should have gone for counselling

living in places without sunlight does not suit to us at all, so short term ki OK but do not live more than a year in such cold sh1t holes

Exactly bhayya

Already head aches vastunaayi

Migraine is hitting me badly 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, NYCpal said:

He put in weight recently anukunta..fb lo pics unnayi he luks handsome and here nothing to do with looks ,he can’t accept her past period 

WTF!!!! I thought he was some IT guy with zero exposure. In fact I just came to know that he studied and worked in mumbai.... that too with AIB. I can’t believe that this guy having successful career and 2 masters degrees never had a relationship. Inni cities and desalu tirigi intha exposure unna vadiki temperamental  issues ela vastai. This mystery is beyond me.
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

14 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

WTF!!!! I thought he was some IT guy with zero exposure. In fact I just came to know that he studied and worked in mumbai.... that too with AIB. I can’t believe that this guy having successful career and 2 masters degrees never had a relationship. Inni cities and desalu tirigi intha exposure unna vadiki temperamental  issues ela vastai. This mystery is beyond me.
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Ante us Canada tirigite relationship's mandatory ??