Akhila and pranay google drive

DuvvaAbbulu

19 minutes ago, Chay said:

intaki marriage license ante enti? marriage registration aa? if yes, then they were legally married right?

Learners permit ki Driving license ki unnantha vyathyasam undhi

5 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Ante us Canada tirigite relationship's mandatory ??

Not necessarily. But at least you face rejections in so many other ways that you become humble and forgiving. 

1 hour ago, Chay said:

intaki marriage license ante enti? marriage registration aa? if yes, then they were legally married right?

application koni pettukunnaru vayya daniki registration cheyinchali kada 

general ga mana vallu pelli chesukuntaru kani registation cheyinchu koru ventane 

veedu manchi plan lo vunnadu 

7 hours ago, Iriswest said:

WTF!!!! I thought he was some IT guy with zero exposure. In fact I just came to know that he studied and worked in mumbai.... that too with AIB. I can’t believe that this guy having successful career and 2 masters degrees never had a relationship. Inni cities and desalu tirigi intha exposure unna vadiki temperamental  issues ela vastai. This mystery is beyond me.
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

only thing can explains is him being in depression, this is a state which took a great like Robin Williams as well, so exposure and experience will not help if you don't have right friends or community

what he thought is  only a life with women, there is universe of life and knowledge beyond women, which he was not able to see in his mental state

2 hours ago, Biskot2 said:

vammo chala ne save chesi pettukundu vadu..

pedha psy co lekka vundu vedu.

papam , edhari and family jeevithalu nashanam chesi poyinau bro. 

Canada lo inka verey activities leka journaling ee sesukovaali.. enni sarlu vellavu .. enni sarlu vachindi kaani delay chesau lantivi

he never loved here, he has developed codependency on her, when she broke the rule, he though he could retaliate, more like pet la choosi untaadu ameni

7 hours ago, Iriswest said:

WTF!!!! I thought he was some IT guy with zero exposure. In fact I just came to know that he studied and worked in mumbai.... that too with AIB. I can’t believe that this guy having successful career and 2 masters degrees never had a relationship. Inni cities and desalu tirigi intha exposure unna vadiki temperamental  issues ela vastai. This mystery is beyond me.
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

This is not his first relationship. He has ex. Pakka db lo thana email petaaru where he said both of our exes birthdays match. Universe is accepting of our relationship ani edho so yeah he has ex

17 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Canada lo inka verey activities leka journaling ee sesukovaali.. enni sarlu vellavu .. enni sarlu vachindi kaani delay chesau lantivi

he never loved here, he has developed codependency on her, when she broke the rule, he though he could retaliate, more like pet la choosi untaadu ameni

Give your Canada bashing a break. He lives in Victoria which has Seattle like weather but more sunnier. And from his emails he likes outdoors and goes out camping frequently. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Give your Canada bashing a break. He lives in Victoria which has Seattle like weather but more sunnier. And from his emails he likes outdoors and goes out camping frequently. 

Didn't realize why all vaunties are so crazy about Canada, but my open question is why do they marry one who settled in US #JustAsking

my bashing was limited to the fact that it can get pretty bad for folks who can easily get lost due to isolated country, have travelled enough countries to know what is what, I may have passed my experience as judgement

52 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Didn't realize why all vaunties are so crazy about Canada, but my open question is why do they marry one who settled in US #JustAsking

my bashing was limited to the fact that it can get pretty bad for folks who can easily get lost due to isolated country, have travelled enough countries to know what is what, I may have passed my experience as judgement

You are still passing your judgment on aunties with your myopic view on things. Canada is not isolated. The places where Indians live like Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal are definitely not isolated. You make it sound like Canada is Antarctica and people living there are cutoff from the rest of the world. Sure winter is harsh but not in the place where this story took place

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

You are still passing your judgment on aunties with your myopic view on things. Canada is not isolated. The places where Indians live like Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal are definitely not isolated. You make it sound like Canada is Antarctica and people living there are cutoff from the rest of the world. Sure winter is harsh but not in the place where this story took place

Well said, I agree with you

3 hours ago, Dippindots said:

Learners permit ki Driving license ki unnantha vyathyasam undhi

lol aithe marriage license driving practice kosam anamata

3 hours ago, manadonga said:

application koni pettukunnaru vayya daniki registration cheyinchali kada 

general ga mana vallu pelli chesukuntaru kani registation cheyinchu koru ventane 

veedu manchi plan lo vunnadu 

yes even his document lo.. parichayam aina 1-2 months ke pelli cheskunta ninnu ani start sesad veedu.. he seemed real desperate..