Rise of alt coins

nokia123

3 hours ago, spicyfish said:

It might probably repeat what happened in past but there might be some surprises 

Exactly that's why it's always better to invest on some good projects in the dips and wait for the Alt season anthey...For now it looks like the start of an alt season but still too early to say that

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

Exactly that's why it's always better to invest on some good projects in the dips and wait for the Alt season anthey...For now it looks like the start of an alt season but still too early to say that

But hopeless ainavallu last time,  chala mandi crypto lo touch lekunda unnaru from couple years.  I m one of them. Ippudu news chustunte its going to repeat or explode.

Keep throwing light whenever you can,  really appreciate your pointers and also I saw couple other id's like you n nine/ 9ine , have really good understanding on these. 

Last time alt season lo oka pedda thread pinned undindi to discuss..ee sari kuda alantidi unte chala mandi benefit avocchu .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

which exchange do you use to buy alts?

I heard most exchanges are now not supporting us folks

19 minutes ago, Galactus said:

which exchange do you use to buy alts?

I heard most exchanges are now not supporting us folks

Kucoin still supports US baa...Binance recent gaa aapesaadu something edho vundhi no idea but binance.us should work kaani annia coins vundavu...In decentralized exchanges lo konatame bro...most of the coins are ERC20(eth) based coins so it's better to create a wallet(metamask, ethwallet) and then trade on decentralized exchanges like uniswap etc

25 minutes ago, spicyfish said:

But hopeless ainavallu last time,  chala mandi crypto lo touch lekunda unnaru from couple years.  I m one of them. Ippudu news chustunte its going to repeat or explode.

Keep throwing light whenever you can,  really appreciate your pointers and also I saw couple other id's like you n nine/ 9ine , have really good understanding on these. 

Last time alt season lo oka pedda thread pinned undindi to discuss..ee sari kuda alantidi unte chala mandi benefit avocchu .

nenu inka suggestions aapesaa baa...ee DB lo widows ekkuvaipoyaaru andhuke ..ee vishyam medha silence maintain chesthunna...BTW it's better to stay put for now baa...Even i am not sure if it is the right time. Kaani nenu eppudo konna kaabatti naaku problem ledhu..

Kotthaga invest chesevallu konchem choosi cheyyali

10 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

nenu inka suggestions aapesaa baa...ee DB lo widows ekkuvaipoyaaru andhuke ..ee vishyam medha silence maintain chesthunna...BTW it's better to stay put for now baa...Even i am not sure if it is the right time. Kaani nenu eppudo konna kaabatti naaku problem ledhu..

Kotthaga invest chesevallu konchem choosi cheyyali

Ok.