Did Covid kill billing rates?

zarathustra

Last week oka requirement ochindi GCP Architect in San Francisco Bay city, for $57/hr max pay. 

ee roju inkorthi evartho call chesindi remote role ani billing entha ra ante max of $48/hr malli thella vendor adi. 

Requirements matram dandiga unnai AWS kavali, Python scripting, DevOps expert etc etc. 

Covid valla na leka ika IT coolie jobs e anthana

31 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

khaaliga aite kurchovu kada ala vunnayani

edo okati tiskoni

get going anukuntam

same mindset

veelaite exp vunte rendudyogalu chesko

pote poyindi 

Yeah don't like doing 2 jobs but ee paristithullo two jobs pay rate = 1 la undi so tappademo

4 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Yeah don't like doing 2 jobs but ee paristithullo two jobs pay rate = 1 la undi so tappademo

Jaise karni vaisi bharni- This is for the recruiters

I will tell you the scenario that happens

1) Consultant Joins - All the people in layers party hey one more bakra joined 

2) Consultant slogs his ass day and night - All the people given they have no other option will make things to support you

3) Consultant not good - does not really matter - Job is secured

4) Consultant is terrible - Pay rate is peanuts so still will continue

5) In Short Second Job as long as it lasts it as long as you want 

6) if it does not workout, not even an email jus tell your employer am not feeling well doing this job.

7) make sure your employer takes care of the nonsense nuisance for the peanuts paid thus far

😎 Remember them not paying if second, usually takes 45 days to settle account, so in any case you have to work 6 months to keep the money flowing without interruptions and also as per MSA

9) Before you go tell Client the attrocities of the middle vendor though it does not exist and mention the recruiter from the same vendor name for best reference

43 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Desi gallu baaga nilgutunaru bhai...

Prime vendor direct deal with billing rates are as usual good...madhyalo ie daridrapu desi daridrulu vunte adda mida labor lekka 35 istha vasthava ani adugutunaru, endi ra idi ante COVID valla rate ledu, WFH vall rates taggipoinayi ani kathalu allutunaru

alanti appudu desi vendor call lift cheyadam why ? work with american vendor no manchi billing vastadhi

54 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Last week oka requirement ochindi GCP Architect in San Francisco Bay city, for $57/hr max pay. 

ee roju inkorthi evartho call chesindi remote role ani billing entha ra ante max of $48/hr malli thella vendor adi. 

Requirements matram dandiga unnai AWS kavali, Python scripting, DevOps expert etc etc. 

COVID times lo job poyina valla bad luck, how can billing rates go down when the industry has performed awesome during COVID, i dont think any company has cut down on the quality of the projects, they have cut down the projects altogether

those who are able to stick with Pre COVID jobs are still getting their regular rates

COVID time lo second jobs kosam mana desi animuthyalu reduced rates..same place lo work and no overhead costs ani.. result is stupid vendors are taking it as standard, best case is accept and search for jobs, vere job ragane either match or frock off anadame, when these vendors dont have ethics why should, but dont screw up with big vendors as COVID era is pretty much over

GCP architect ki 57 in CA, if you are still talking to them, it only means you dont know the value of your time

19 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

COVID times lo job poyina valla bad luck, how can billing rates go down when the industry has performed awesome during COVID, i dont think any company has cut down on the quality of the projects, they have cut down the projects altogether

those who are able to stick with Pre COVID jobs are still getting their regular rates

COVID time lo second jobs kosam mana desi animuthyalu reduced rates..same place lo work and no overhead costs ani.. result is stupid vendors are taking it as standard, best case is accept and search for jobs, vere job ragane either match or frock off anadame, when these vendors dont have ethics why should, but dont screw up with big vendors as COVID era is pretty much over

GCP architect ki 57 in CA, if you are still talking to them, it only means you dont know the value of your time

No I didn't, someone reached out to me when I asked them for the pay rate that's what he mentioned.

I asked him to hang up and not bother calling me again, I am just mentioning since I found this very surprising

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

Billings are high asusual .. desi vendors reducing rates antr