Jump to content

Ghmc elections predictions and feelers at ground level!


Ayodhyaramayyaips

Recommended Posts

Ayodhyaramayyaips
5 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Miyapur - previous candidate meka Ramesh pedha cheyaledhu . Of course they were dummies in the hands of trs 

Ambedkar nagar veltey telustadhi , it needs significant development . Uppalapati Srikanth current candidate 

BJP hindutva agenda antha strong ledhu antunaru Miyapur lo . Atleast aa trs meedha unna kopam BJP ki plus ayitey better 

Arkepudi Gandhi community feeling unna candidate . 

 

 

Yes ba...meka Ramesh chanipoibna tarvatha tdp nundi councellor ga pani chesindu valla koduku trs lo cherindu...he is my friend's brother...aayanaki ticket ostharu anukunnaru but local mla was hell bent on sreekanth...migitha divisions ni pattinchukunude ledhu...

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Ayodhyaramayyaips

    17

  • Mirage

    10

  • Sachin200

    9

  • rightwinger91

    5

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nuvvu itta repetitive ga vesthey ban chesthaaru ego hurt ayyi - display pic lo pettuko & say ok in comments - both parties happy 😆 

inka cheppura north indian nunchi vacharu north telangana nunchi vacharu next north hyd nunchi vachi south hyd lo penta chesaru kompally vallu lingampally lo ucha posaru

Aa calmness vyuhatmaka mounam ani talk..pushpalemo rechipoyi penta chesaru.. overaction chudaleka votes veddam anukunna vallu Kuda apartments nundi kadalaledu

Sachin200
5 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Yes ba...meka Ramesh chanipoibna tarvatha tdp nundi councellor ga pani chesindu valla koduku trs lo cherindu...he is my friend's brother...aayanaki ticket ostharu anukunnaru but local mla was hell bent on sreekanth...migitha divisions ni pattinchukunude ledhu...

Good info ! Miyapur needs huge development 

Miyapur land scam ayitey 40k crores varaku untundhi annaru

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayodhyaramayyaips
Just now, Sachin200 said:

Good info ! Miyapur needs huge development 

Miyapur land scam ayitey 40k crores varaku untundhi annaru

 

Yeah bro...Miyapur lo corporator thana candidate untey local mla ki fetching kadha!!!...heard that big heads are gradually being involved from both parties...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sachin200
2 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Yeah bro...Miyapur lo corporator thana candidate untey local mla ki fetching kadha!!!...heard that big heads are gradually being involved from both parties...

Cong gallu mus candidate ni pettaru ? miyapur , hafeezpet lo % baganey  anemo valla logic 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayodhyaramayyaips
1 minute ago, Sachin200 said:

Cong gallu mus candidate ni pettaru ? miyapur , hafeezpet lo % baganey  anemo valla logic 

Hafeezpet lo trs ki one side bro...vallu maku distant relatives...haffezpet lo no competition at all but surprisingly Madhapur lo tough ichindu bjp candidate...but that was managed...

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Elevations emi levu kaka...konchem info anthey...Mee area la etla undhi?

To be honest, TRS power la unapudu BJP ollu vachi indulo baga perform cheste it sends a message anthe, somehow it is very important for BJP. 

ma dagara (uppal) overall pulse no idea.  ma surroundings batch ki paata candidate meeda hatred aite undi, now candidate changed so hard to tell.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ellen said:

To be honest, TRS power la unapudu BJP ollu vachi indulo baga perform cheste it sends a message anthe, somehow it is very important for BJP. 

ma dagara (uppal) overall pulse no idea.  ma surroundings batch ki paata candidate meeda hatred aite undi, now candidate changed so hard to tell.  

Uppal lo ekkada

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.