#S386 passed in Senate

snoww

10 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

@snoww bro aa gorrela message lu chusaka thaagindi antha dhigindi. Pichi peaks lo vundi okkkodiki. Still waiting nfor AI anta. Bad news is naa message deleted and thanni tharimesaru group nundi eppude questions adigithe funds situation endi ani 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Enka @iriswest e dikku for the updates from the telegram group aa

49 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

Simple immi reform ani oka bill petti time pass chestharu next 4 years andulo manadi kuda add aithadi county caps more GC lu DACA naa Mannu naa Matti naa mashanam. Rep okkadu kuda vote veyyadu. 

REP okkadu kuda votes veyyru okka Green Card add aina

1 hour ago, BacklogBadham said:

*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*
December 21, 2020

*Chair Lofgren Statement on the Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act*

WASHINGTON, DC – U.S. Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren (CA-19) – Chair of the House Immigration and Citizenship Subcommittee and author of H.R. 1044, the Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act – today released the following statement on the status of legislative solutions to improve the employment-based immigrant visa system in America:

“I’m very disappointed that we have not yet been able to reach a compromise between the House and Senate on a version of the Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act that creates the change we need and that can pass both Chambers of Congress. But I won’t give up hope that ongoing bipartisan and bicameral talks can get us over the finish line in the next Congress. I’ll keep trying.

“Unfortunately, the last-minute additions made in the Senate early this month defeated the congressional intent behind the House-passed bill. The Senate additions would create more backlogs instead of clearing backlogs, which was the very point of the House bill. To be clear, my effort at streamlining the system was aimed at people currently working in the United States – approved for work visas after their employers advertised and found no Americans to fill the job – and who now wait, sometimes for decades, for their visa numbers to finally arrive.

“I have been working for more than 12 years to end the per-country limits. There is simply no reason that the 25 countries of Europe, with a total population of 200 million, should be allocated three times more green cards than the seven countries in the Indian subcontinent, with roughly 1.7 billion inhabitants. Allocating green cards by country of birth is a relic of the past that never made any sense, and it makes even less sense in the modern business world. Members of Congress must work together to get this right.”

What a cover drive. God bless Zoe.. what is she talking about. typical political blame game. perfectly executed by senate and congress. final ga erri pushpaalu ayyindi mana desi's with lot of hopes. Hope people come to reality and move on with their plans. Nothing will change. Biden 100 days immigration plan is another political circus..

I have been trying to ask people to not get mad at Lofgren thinking that others in the party objected to the current wordings in the bill, but with her latest press release, her argument is indefensible! No holds barred, let’s hammer her just the way we did with DD

Sachin di ra gorre.

5 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

What a cover drive. God bless Zoe.. what is she talking about. typical political blame game. perfectly executed by senate and congress. final ga erri pushpaalu ayyindi mana desi's with lot of hopes. Hope people come to reality and move on with their plans. Nothing will change. Biden 100 days immigration plan is another political circus..

Hello Masteru. Biden 100 day plan lo vundi illegal ki road to citizen ship anthe kaani manaki kaadu. Ekkuva expect cheyaku Dems nundi. Kottina thittina reps ne dikku manki.

Just now, BacklogBadham said:

Hello Masteru. Biden 100 day plan lo vundi illegal ki road to citizen ship anthe kaani manaki kaadu. Ekkuva expect cheyaku Dems nundi. Kottina thittina reps ne dikku manki.

Trump for 2024#.

10 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

AI enti

Lofgren ni kummude. Same Durbin treatment. Voice message limited anta aa time lo neekenni boothulu vasthe Anni. 

Final ga funds muchata where is our beloved leadership ante okkadu kuda sound ledu. Gorre naa koduku lu.

Ameet Paryemalani TX20:
She never meant to bring fairness and equality. She only meant to please everyone

Jagdeesh Subramanian KS03:
Channel your frustration and direct at Rep Lofgren's office. I will keep calling the office until they relent

Sijin Koshy Jacob CA17:
Never expected this from Rep Lofgren. Will keep calling her office and thank her for this backstabbing. 1.5MIllion people dying in backlog, including kids is not a problem for her.

Shanmugam Ramu PA06:
If she really did care for us she should have added it to the omnibus bill. The buck stops at her table. All said and done, she showed everyone why there is so much contempt for career politicians amongst the masses. This was one opportunity to show that both aisles can work in good faith. But look what they did - in the house after all the progress (net positive to the bill) made in the senate. Democrats can no longer call themselves a party of the immigrants, with so much hatred for brown skinned legal immigrants. I am going to be calling her office.

Ameet Paryemalani TX20:
According to Congresswoman Lofgren  lives of People born in China, Iran, Iraq, Timbuktu and all other countries except India matter Because people born in India don’t deserve to be treated as humans or equal, they are just too many of them.

Suhas Urkude CA15:
I have been trying to ask people to not get mad at Lofgren thinking that others in the party objected to the current wordings in the bill, but with her latest press release, her argument is indefensible! No holds barred, let’s hammer her just the way we did with DD

Srini Pattabiraman CA14:
The press release is full of lies, I am sure she knows that. To come out and put such a statement is a insult to those who are suffering in this backlog

Priyank Jain CA18:
I am more disappointed after her statement. It seems someone from AILA helped her drafting the statement. She lost the soul and only purpose of the bill “Fairness” when she talks about backlog. Objective of this bill was to remove the discrimination and that is what we and Mike Lee spoke about all the time. If main sponsor itself starts changing the goal post how you would expect to win the match.

Swaraj Nankar NJ07:
She doesn't care and like most other Democrats pretends to be a well wisher of immigrants. We hoped her to be the "Mike Lee" of the House but instead she turned out to be another "Durbin". I am calling her office tomorrow!😡

Irfan R NJ09:
Its unbelievable what happened today. Lofren is playing with my and my family 's life with that increase in backlog nonsense. Current ROW basterds who are already in usa are protected, they are still going to get their green card within 1 yr

Suhas Urkude CA15:
Apart from calling, can we email as well? Has anyone gotten any meaningful response from her? This whole ordeal has become such a emotional roller coaster that’s it’s hard to contain emotions

Bakaraalu enka leader kosam waiting 😂😂😂😂😂😂