Best Growth Stocks for 2021

CricPokChic

On 1/3/2021 at 3:41 PM, stonks_pro said:

Hello guys...I'm longtime looker and first time posting. I gained good amount of info and entertainment form this forum. So its my turn to share some of my knowledge to help others.

For ppl who wants to do passive and longterm investing, stick to the best of FAANGM 

Top Picks - APPL, AMZN, FB, GOOG, MSFT and other good entry point stock right now is BABA

If you want growth, best sectors are tech/cloud/gaming/fintech and pick the best from those sectors

Top Picks -

Tech/cloud - CRM, ADBE, NOW, TWLO, RNG, INTU, APPN, SE, WDAY, NET, TEAM, CRWD, MDB, OKTA, SHOP , TTD

Gaming - TTWO, ATVI, U

Fintech - SQ, PYPL, V

others - SNOW, TDOC, LULU, DKNG, PTON, AMD, NVDA, LRCX

Stick with the above one and add them on dips

My top picks for 2021 (some are recent IPOs so need few more months for complete charts and atleast 2-3 earning reports to see the growth - so invest bit carefully if you are looking for short term gains) - PLTR, U, ABNB, WISH, NIO

Avoid small caps (anything under < $2B market cap) pharma, bio techs, health care, gold/silver mining stocks, oil, travel sector (at least for short term). 

Above mentioned companies are solid in terms of fundamentals, technicals, balance sheets and cash flows and can gives you good YoY returns. Don't get greedy and chase some random stock recommended on stocktwits or wallstreetbets. And dont simply buy if a stock price seems cheap or if its down 50-60% from its highs.

I look at lot of technical indicators, so if you are planning to buy something and need to know if its a good entry point, feel free to reach me ....I'll be active and can definitely help. 

Good Luck for everyone in 2021. Happy investing. 

bro can you review QS

55 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

bro can you review QS

If you are planning to buy don't read further ...simple answer is DONT buy....stay away...dont even think and remove from your watchlist

If you are already owning it...this is what the chart says...20 day EMA sitting at around 74.50 that is currently acting as resistance...it needs to break that for any upside. No clear trend right now...tomorrow price movement chusi will update you.

My honest suggestion, ilantivi konni emavuthayi ani tension pade badulu....buy well established blue chips like FB, CRM which are at very good price points.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BeerBob123 said:

Arey @Nimmakai up ki mundu cheppali 

On 1/4/2021 at 9:25 PM, Nimmakai said:

ETFS

VGT

ARKW

ARKG

ARKQ

STOCKS

TSLA

NIO

TREE

XPEV

AMZN

PLTR

AAPL

HOFV

cheppina bro few days back.. mana afdb discord group lo evaro cheparu HOFV kona mani

EE thread bhale ranju ga vundhe...inni rojulu ignore chesa. Generally a skpetic on short term trading. How did it workk out for you guys in 2020 - anyone made more than 100k ?

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

EE thread bhale ranju ga vundhe...inni rojulu ignore chesa. Generally a skpetic on short term trading. How did it workk out for you guys in 2020 - anyone made more than 100k ?

Yes