Best Growth Stocks for 2021

CricPokChic

5 minutes ago, pandemkodi said:

Ya I got 300 and sold at 19 same boat but didn’t want to miss since all r saying it will and the ceo has connections to saudi state fund and fund has invested in the lucid so most likely it will happen I think .

Can’t chase the boat if it go through the merger.. still can find the bottom I think ..

4 minutes ago, Somedude said:

600 ne kadha. You may keep it for next 5 years.

They have money to run for next 5-10 years. Recent 300+ million direct offering kakunda. Based on what I gathered, they are going to aquire a few companies. 4-5 months dhani meedha work chesanu ani CEO interview lo cheppadu. Present marketing apesaru due to Covid. 2021 3rd/4th quarter large scale production pcb produce chese dragonfly machines 1000s lo release cheyyadaniki planning and they start earning good money after 1-1.5 years ni naa feeling. If this goes as per the plan it will easily reach 100 by next year.

100 reach aite NNDM tattoo epichukunta 😂

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, chapstick said:

100 reach aite NNDM tattoo epichukunta 😂

Their market cap 1.7Billion. PCB market alone 70-80 billion. Its all using traditional infrastucture and most of that is being done in China, Taiwan and etc. Due to intellectual property copy right and low cost and quick prototyping and production ready PCBs, many people will go for NNDM machines. And its only company which is almost 2 years ahead of any other company in the world. Apart from PCB market, they have defence, sports (smart wear for famous sports leagues), medical, space, universities (labs) and many areas to get value for their technology. Ohter than those, they are planning to start centres where small companies (who can't afford their machines) can pay some X amount (I guess 10K) and get their prototye PCBs 3D printed. Market is there to grow massively. It all depends on how they do it in next 12 to 18 months.

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Their market cap 1.7Billion. PCB market alone 70-80 billion. Its all using traditional infrastucture and most of that is being done in China, Taiwan and etc. Due to intellectual property copy right and low cost and quick prototyping and production ready PCBs, many people will go for NNDM machines. And its only company which is almost 2 years ahead of any other company in the world. Apart from PCB market, they have defence, sports (smart wear for famous sports leagues), medical, space, universities (labs) and many areas to get value for their technology. Market is there to grow massively. It all depends on how they do it in next 12 to 18 months.

How many u got

1 minute ago, chapstick said:

How many u got

Got 4.3K @ 10.27. Set order for another 2454 at 11.  I may take some after some gains. But planning to keep some for longterm.

30 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Got 4.3K @ 10.27. Set order for another 2454 at 11.  I may take some after some gains. But planning to keep some for longterm.

That’s around 75k..🙄 on one stock ..seriously bro ?

JAN UPDATE:

Not a bad month for our list:

STOCK

Price on 1/1/2021

Price on 1/29/2021

Comments

PLTR

SKLZ

FUBO

MWK

PINS

UBER

DKNG

APPS

• Upvote 2

On 1/18/2021 at 5:34 PM, pandemkodi said:

What do you guys think cciv and lucid ? will it happen ? If happens think it will be 10 x ?

Three things can happen.. 

1) merge happens with lucid and the stock skyrockets.. will know in 30 days

2) no merge with lucid, they might find another good company and Merge with it. 
3) no merge at all for 2 yrs.. you get money back at 10$ per share I think..

I bought at 18 and sold at 19 when talks failed.. but bought back again yesterday at 20.2.. it’s holding good at 22 even market went down 2  back 2 back days.. worth the risk

1 hour ago, TheRealBulBul said:

Three things can happen.. 

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

1) merge happens with lucid and the stock skyrockets.. will know in 30 days

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

2) no merge with lucid, they might find another good company and Merge with it. 
3) no merge at all for 2 yrs.. you get money back at 10$ per share I think..

I bought at 18 and sold at 19 when talks failed.. but bought back again yesterday at 20.2.. it’s holding good at 22 even market went down 2  back 2 back days.. worth the risk

I sold monna super high ina Puru. Need to get back in . I saw good flow today 30 , 40 calls for March . Any specific date we will know about merge or not result ? 

5 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

JAN UPDATE:

STOCK

Price on 1/1/2021

Price on 1/29/2021

Comments

PLTR

SKLZ

FUBO

MWK

PINS

UBER

DKNG

APPS

@CricPokChic Thanks for this list ba , I got small positions in PLTR , SKLZ , FUBO , MWK

DKNG is a hit and miss as I entered late and it has been down for some days

Good list!

Here are a few other growth stocks for you to consider : CLOV , OPEN

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

JAN UPDATE:

STOCK

Price on 1/1/2021

Price on 1/29/2021

Comments

PLTR