485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

Just now, SUbba LIngam said:

oka case chusina bro Washington FO telegram group lo anukunta. IO told that he has visa number allocated  when asked.

Oh ok after recent numbers ayipoyaka ?? That parkers reply?

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Cool so all good anada?? Case will move to crp soon , medicals enduku tiskelaledu?? Chepamu kada ikada tisukelamani?

all good ani annadu bro.. Medicals already submitted, he said its there for him to review but didn't review yet.. he quickly checked and said at a quick look, it looks good but I have to verify everything, like if doctor signed and dates etc..

• Upvote 1

Just now, YeddiBK said:

all good ani annadu bro.. Medicals already submitted, he said its there for him to review but didn't review yet.. he quickly checked and said at a quick look, it looks good but I have to verify everything, like if doctor signed and dates etc..

Ok cool which FO?? 

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ovariki allocate avadam eldu bro

found that interview.

485 Interview - 09/19 2:40 PM.

PD: 06/21/2011

Downgraded from EB2 to EB3

Asked

1. 485 yes or no questions

2. Who is your employer? Since I am working with a consultancy, I was asked about my client, how long you 've been working with your employer , and what is  your work location.

3. Asked my passports including latest and old passports and original Date of birth certificate.

4. For my wife asked all basic 485 Yes or No questions, when did you get married , do you have kids? If so, how many and asked their date of birth.

5.When I downgraded my case to EB3 my priority date was  printed wrongly with the applied date (may 2021) , So we reached out to USCIS and they corrected it with the 2011.

Since I have faced that issue, during the interview I asked the interviewer to check my priority date and guess what my doubt is correct. They had the 2021 date and then I showed my corrected approval 140 and the interviewer said they would correct it and took  the copy of my corrected 140 approval.

6. I asked the interviewer , did my case allocate the visa number and she said yes.

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Cool so all good anada?? Case will move to crp soon , medicals enduku tiskelaledu?? Chepamu kada ikada tisukelamani?

bro, interview ayyaka normal ga enni days theesukuntundi to get review completed? what will be the status called after that ?

Just now, YeddiBK said:

bro, interview ayyaka normal ga enni days theesukuntundi to get review completed? what will be the status called after that ?

Maa friend ki aithe CRP and 485j approved with in 3 days at sf fo

1 minute ago, SUbba LIngam said:

found that interview.

485 Interview - 09/19 2:40 PM.

PD: 06/21/2011

Downgraded from EB2 to EB3

Asked

1. 485 yes or no questions

2. Who is your employer? Since I am working with a consultancy, I was asked about my client, how long you 've been working with your employer , and what is  your work location.

3. Asked my passports including latest and old passports and original Date of birth certificate.

4. For my wife asked all basic 485 Yes or No questions, when did you get married , do you have kids? If so, how many and asked their date of birth.

5.When I downgraded my case to EB3 my priority date was  printed wrongly with the applied date (may 2021) , So we reached out to USCIS and they corrected it with the 2011.

Since I have faced that issue, during the interview I asked the interviewer to check my priority date and guess what my doubt is correct. They had the 2021 date and then I showed my corrected approval 140 and the interviewer said they would correct it and took  the copy of my corrected 140 approval.

6. I asked the interviewer , did my case allocate the visa number and she said yes.

May be he is current in both bro a rojuji eb3 kuda unayi not sure though