485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

22 minutes ago, Virata_Parvam said:

chary said no retro till last meeting , now why suddenly EB3 retro, will get any clarity tomorrow.?

Chary uncle 21st century scamm. He wants to steal bottom line. He is successful.

@csrcsr  @viky  @mettastar

indaka emma lo live agent to chat chesa for ER.

they said they dont follow Priority Dates anta...

mari ela process chestaru ante cheppale.

485 process cheyandi ..expedite ela cheyal ante..

enduku 485 adigindi.. I need to travel ante..

neek march lo 131 approve chesam kada ...adi vaduko mammalni mingaku ani chat close chesindi.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@csrcsr  @viky  @mettastar

indaka emma lo live agent to chat chesa for ER.

they said they dont follow Priority Dates anta...

mari ela process chestaru ante cheppale.

485 process cheyandi ..expedite ela cheyal ante..

enduku 485 adigindi.. I need to travel ante..

neek march lo 131 approve chesam kada ...adi vaduko mammalni mingaku ani chat close chesindi.

It sounds like SR’s and ER’s kind of indirectly helping cases if not immediately. I can connect the dots based on lot of people who had 485 or 765 approved cases and this is one very common point. It certainly doesn’t hurt to raise SR or ER.

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

It sounds like SR’s and ER’s kind of indirectly helping cases if not immediately. I can connect the dots based on lot of people who had 485 or 765 approved cases and this is one very common point. It certainly doesn’t hurt to raise SR or ER.

asalu raise kuda cheyatledu..

mingakandi mammalni ani direct ga cheptunnaru

4 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Nee potta nindhindhi kada anna. Cents endhuku Paisal ivvu

Ekkadanna inka naa status refresh bathuku next month nundi start avvudhhi.. enni months pattudhho chudali direct eb2 ead ravadaniki

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Ekkadanna inka naa status refresh bathuku next month nundi start avvudhhi.. enni months pattudhho chudali direct eb2 ead ravadaniki

Just heard from my friend his attorney Fragomen forgot to ship 485 along with 140 (downgrade) case anta. Took two weeks to complete paper work and medicals and they did not ship. I cannot tell how useless Fragomen’s team is becoming each passing day. Good Luck anna.

8 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Just heard from my friend his attorney Fragomen forgot to ship 485 along with 140 (downgrade) case anta. Took two weeks to complete paper work and medicals and they did not ship. I cannot tell how useless Fragomen’s team is becoming each passing day. Good Luck anna.

when is next chat with Chary? i hope the dates wont retrogress to 2011 😶