485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

4 minutes ago, viky said:

@Spartan @csrcsr @tacobell fan @mettastar

RFE just said affidavits, original or copy pampala ardam ayithale....   monday ostayi chetuku original documents

"The documentation which you submitted does not establish the identity of your mother.
Please submit at least two affidavits which specifically identify each of your parents

memu pampinchetappudu just scanned copies pampincham..

but needi RFE ki adigadu ante original ye pampadam better emo...but check with attorney.

7 minutes ago, viky said:

@Spartan @csrcsr @tacobell fan @mettastar

RFE just said affidavits, original or copy pampala ardam ayithale....   monday ostayi chetuku original documents

"The documentation which you submitted does not establish the identity of your mother.
Please submit at least two affidavits which specifically identify each of your parents

Just affidavits or are you sending any other supporting documents 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

memu pampinchetappudu just scanned copies pampincham..

but needi RFE ki adigadu ante original ye pampadam better emo...but check with attorney.

@Spartanemployer gadini adigina adu unless original aduguthe tappa copies pampinchu anadau... akada RFE emo, "affidavit" anadu, vadu original adugutunadu anipistundhi.. copy ante mention chestadu kada anii..

Just now, mirchi_bajji said:

Just affidavits or are you sending any other supporting documents 

only affidavits ae, anthe... na birth certificate dorkindhi, kani motham elakalu korinika danleka undhi...

Ninna GC EAD approved. Ivaala I-131 approved ani status updated. No update on spouse's EAD and AP.

SRC - Oct 27th receipt date. priority date - Sep 2013.  EB3 140 approved 2 weeks ago on premium processing. 140 approve avvagane i created a service request on both mine and spouse's I-765. Regular response vachindi that 'they are in line waiting for processing and adjudication' ani. Ninna finally naa I765 approved.

Nenu I-131 apply chesaka India velli vacha. After returning to US, I applied for a New I-131 in May. 

ippudu patha I131 approve aindi. 

@csrcsr

4 minutes ago, viky said:

@Spartanemployer gadini adigina adu unless original aduguthe tappa copies pampinchu anadau... akada RFE emo, "affidavit" anadu, vadu original adugutunadu anipistundhi.. copy ante mention chestadu kada anii..

send copies then.

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

send copies then.

@SpartanRFE la copy ani mention cheyaledhu , ade ardam ayitaledhu antuna..  uscis website la etla undhi../.

https://www.uscis.gov/archive/how-do-i-know-if-i-need-original-documents

How Do I Know If I Need Original Documents?

USCIS requires documentation to prove the existence of relationships and facts in support of petitions and applications. The following will clarify when originals are required and when photocopies may be submitted.

Submission of Supporting Documents - Original vs. Photocopy

If a supporting document is prepared by the issuing authority solely for the purpose of presentation to USCIS, an applicant or petitioner must submit the original document with the application or petition. Examples of supporting documents which must be presented in the original are:

• Form I-20 issued by a Designated School Official to a foreign student
  • Form DS-2019 issued by a Program Officer to an Exchange Visitor
  • Labor Certification issued by the Department of Labor
  • Labor Condition Agreement with the Department of Labor endorsement
  • Form I-693 Medical Examination issued by a authorized civil surgeon
  • Vaccination Sign-off Supplement to Medical Examination Certificate
  • Attestations, formal consultations and advisory opinions (e.g., a letter from a recognized expert attesting to someone’s extraordinary professional skills)
  • Affidavits prepared in place of unavailable documents (e.g., an affidavit in place of a birth certificate where the official records were destroyed by fire)
  • Translations of documents (even when the rules allow submission of a photocopy of the document itself.)