Receipts vachina valu please update in db

soodhilodaaram
5 hours ago, snoww said:

Also so many people are applying for expedite requests showing some kind of  unjustified emergency eating up more Time and resources of uscis. 

its only a matter of time before they figure out fake requests, and those who lie to feds on anything is part of the record

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• csrcsr

• Spartan

• MiryalgudaMaruthiRao

• AndhraneedSCS

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Spartan @snoww @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao my 140 approved chasing premiium second time by Gods grace  

2014 FAD  for EB3 (including all downgrades) is technically possible by September 2021.    I am talking about FAD by Sep 2022.

@csrcsr  cards delivered. EAD+AP rendu oke dantlo. "This cards serves as Travel Document" ani note undi.

Katti_Ramdas
16 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

its only a matter of time before they figure out fake requests, and those who lie to feds on anything is part of the record

Financial Distress anta one of the reason.. i wonder how they are expediting based on that 

soodhilodaaram
14 minutes ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

Financial Distress anta one of the reason.. i wonder how they are expediting based on that 

losing money due to new job that can pay well is not considered a loss, its notional loss, i dont think they will entertain those gasholes

how to cut the line even after staying in US for so long time anedi mana yedavala deggare nerchukovaali, no pun intended for really emergency situations

snoww
16 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

losing money due to new job that can pay well is not considered a loss, its notional loss, i dont think they will entertain those gasholes

how to cut the line even after staying in US for so long time anedi mana yedavala deggare nerchukovaali, no pun intended for really emergency situations

Many already got approvals according to telegram and trackitt. It's just depends on the officer and his judgement.