Stock discussions

Vaampire

13 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Fed raises another .75 anta. Was expecting 1%

bro interest rate is already 6% I didn’t get the below from Bloomberg link , can help me to understand 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-21/fed-delivers-third-straight-big-hike-sees-more-increases-ahead?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab#l8by707eyo2buq4mrt

Officials expect the benchmark rate to rise to 4.4% by year end and 4.6% during 2023, according to the median estimate in updated quarterly projections published alongside the statement. That indicates a fourth-straight 75 basis-point hike could be on the table for the next gathering in November, about a week before the midterm elections.

Further ahead, rates were seen stepping down to 3.9% in 2024 and 2.9% in 2025.

19 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

bro interest rate is already 6% I didn’t get the below from Bloomberg link , can help me to understand 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-21/fed-delivers-third-straight-big-hike-sees-more-increases-ahead?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab#l8by707eyo2buq4mrt

Officials expect the benchmark rate to rise to 4.4% by year end and 4.6% during 2023, according to the median estimate in updated quarterly projections published alongside the statement. That indicates a fourth-straight 75 basis-point hike could be on the table for the next gathering in November, about a week before the midterm elections.

Further ahead, rates were seen stepping down to 3.9% in 2024 and 2.9% in 2025.

6% is mortgage rate. The rated from doc are federal interest rates 

3 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

6% is mortgage rate. The rated from doc are federal interest rates 

Thanks bro . How federal impacts other interest rates ..if my question is silly, I’m sorry  but what to know 

1 minute ago, Hindhustani said:

Thanks bro . How federal impacts other interest rates ..if my question is silly, I’m sorry  but what to know 

https://www.businessinsider.com/personal-finance/what-is-the-federal-funds-rate

Idhi Chaduko bro.mortgage rates are lil different even though they are directly proportional to fed rates..,there are multiple other reasons that affects them. Looking at how fed is responding,  they may go only up for sometimes as fed tightens buying MBS and will look to reduce demand in anyway possible 

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Deep red

Market playing ping pong. Morning 200 points up. After fed rate hike 250 down. With in 15 mins again 200 up and now 250 down. Sharks are playing kabaadi and retailers are suffering 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, megadheera said:

Market playing ping pong. Morning 200 points up. After fed rate hike 250 down. With in 15 mins again 200 up and now 250 down. Sharks are playing kabaadi and retailers are suffering 

retailers should stay away for a while ani na yokka idi 

On 9/21/2022 at 2:46 PM, yemdoing said:

retailers should stay away for a while ani na yokka idi 

No worries....inflation is going down.

September report should start showing inflation going down.

Couple more weeks.

On 9/14/2022 at 2:24 PM, Vaampire said:

For long term yes. Fb is at good price. However I feel it may go down to 130-140 by eoy. Offcourse things may change

At 139