• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anta Assamey

• Vaampire

• argadorn

• Spartan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

apple company akkada...vaadu only car isthadu, steering, brake, accelerator, seats anni separate gaa konukkovali..

nee mogudu chesina daaniki.. meeru meeru gilli kajjalu aadukovadaaniki kooda memu track chesi cheppala? nuvvey reminder pettukuni chesuko.. nuvvu podichesentha busy ga avutey levuley (from your vlog p

https://www.centralcharts.com/en/gm/1-learn/7-technical-analysis/27-chart-patterns Very good info if you want learn charting

Vaampire
5 minutes ago, thanks said:

Private company valuation ekkada chudochu?

Based on recent round of funding.

Spartan
9 minutes ago, thanks said:

Private company valuation ekkada chudochu?

@thanks  techcrunch

macha
On 4/7/2021 at 6:16 PM, Vaampire said:

I am thinking of adding apple. 
fb, goog rendu all time high. Amzn 5% less than ath.

apple okkati 15% less compared to all time high.

current focus is on tech stocks. And i believe(obviously biased) apple has more potential to grow

definitely tech will run into the earning and beyond I am heavily betting ....

TheRealBulBul
18 hours ago, Jilchika said:

Enthaki what is the reason for NNOX downward trajectory?

Sell the news.. fda clearances are no use until you generate a revenue.. lot of companies that had clearances but later failed to generate revenues.. they are not going to generate any revenue till 2024.. that’s a long time.. it might slowly come back up

Stock_Master
On 4/7/2021 at 6:16 PM, Stock_Master said:

Hi guys we have a strongbstock telegram intrested can join there

https://t.me/joinchat/2pjnsL5SDOJlOGM5

1)Only if you are active trader

2)No time pass group

3)its just to grow together. 

There are 20 analsysts indians Americans available just to.give. honest feedback. 

+1.

AndhraneedSCS
11 hours ago, TheRealBulBul said:

Sell the news.. fda clearances are no use until you generate a revenue.. lot of companies that had clearances but later failed to generate revenues.. they are not going to generate any revenue till 2024.. that’s a long time.. it might slowly come back up

Really?

AndhraneedSCS

ee market nannu kukka mingudu mingutundi. 

Panikimalina options strategies anni try chetunna .. to find something that works and nothing is really working.

Big Tech lo invest chesina bagundedhi 

idibezwada
22 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Panikimalina options strategies anni try chetunna .. to find something that works and nothing is really working.

stocks will never work in short term...even if you made 100% returns for 2-3 yrs. It will not remain the same for long....and cherry on the top ...you got to pay 30% taxes..you have high probability to win if you invest in high quality stocks for long term...I got Apple in my initial days of investing at $120 back in 2009-2010....look where I have been if I have not sold them....this knowing its a great company and had lot of growth....just selling high and buying low ane concepttho i screwed it..everything is a lesson and I learned a lot from my past mistakes

• Upvote 1
thanks
32 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

stocks will never work in short term...even if you made 100% returns for 2-3 yrs. It will not remain the same for long....and cherry on the top ...you got to pay 30% taxes..you have high probability to win if you invest in high quality stocks for long term...I got Apple in my initial days of investing at $120 back in 2009-2010....look where I have been if I have not sold them....this knowing its a great company and had lot of growth....just selling high and buying low ane concepttho i screwed it..everything is a lesson and I learned a lot from my past mistakes

Share your portfolio

Unityunity2
17 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

+1

Stock_Master
23 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Do paper trading more