Stock discussions

Vaampire

19 minutes ago, Chakram12 said:

@sri_india NNDM anni oka kalakandam vundi... $15 nunchi kontu, $10 avg , ipudu $4 vundi. emana hope vunda leka ammi losses chupinchukovadamena 

bro , neenu last few days gaaa last cycles , corrections gurunchi chusthaa unna .... what I understand is these kind of stocks first dump , followed by high growth with high multiples ( we see this with Zillow , PTON etc...) ..... followed by actual mega cap ... inka mega cap lo moment ee stat kalee , so it is very unlikely that these stock go up again in near future .... 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, sri_india said:

bro , neenu last few days gaaa last cycles , corrections gurunchi chusthaa unna .... what I understand is these kind of stocks first dump , followed by high growth with high multiples ( we see this with Zillow , PTON etc...) ..... followed by actual mega cap ... inka mega cap lo moment ee stat kalee , so it is very unlikely that these stock go up again in near future .... 

But he already lost 60% of the value .. so selling at this price worth it ? 

11 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

But he already lost 60% of the value .. so selling at this price worth it ? 

that can become penny stock also if he continue holding , Microsoft took 10 years to come back to previous levels in 2000 bust .... if @Chakram12 bro have that level of holding period , yes bro he can hold .... again I might be wrong on individual stocks , this stock may pop 200% in next few days 

I’m loosing hard earned money in the current market .. all growth stocks going down .. didn’t exited when had profits.. feel miserable all the time, energy spent .. some stocks are like down from 100 to 10 .. insane pump and dump .. 

how you all timing the market, taking profits and risks your investment.. 

do you follow any financial and investments news, blogs etc ..

i wasn’t able to buy home , thought to beat inflation and save from stocks .. that caused further damage 

@sri_india, @Simple123

• Confused 2

29 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

I’m loosing hard earned money in the current market .. all growth stocks going down .. didn’t exited when had profits.. feel miserable all the time, energy spent .. some stocks are like down from 100 to 10 .. insane pump and dump ..

@sri_india, @Simple123

edhi aa list itu veyyi oka paali

29 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

i wasn’t able to buy home , thought to beat inflation and save from stocks .. that caused further damage 

same situation....houses ettago perigipoyinay...stocks lo aa dabbulu petti compensate seddham ani try sesa...

renduboth sides bokka padindhi....

55 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

@sri_india, @Simple123

Bro … use stop loss and follow news and technicals of stocks you invested . I lost decent amount with sklz , Pltr , nndm, tdoc stocks ..so I cut down most of bucket leaks in order to fill the bucket again.   Lately I’m having good success with options because I’m able to play with strict stop loss and no emotions.

I have been loading PLBY calls lately and going good so far ..  follow 10 stocks closely and do swing trade . Mostly you will see 70 to 80% success . 

Most of the folks here suggested apple , apple , apple $150 calls .. they would have printed for you . 

For example : Rivian most of the people knows it went to $170 in so quick time and need to come down .. buy puts at that time .. 

Only swing trading with strict stop loss is working in current market . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hindhustani said:

@sri_india, @Simple123

Timing ante follow and indexes like qqq ndx spy dow .. follow stocks which move the market etc...  

News follow avutha undali .. ivanni chesthe koncham timing kalisoche chance undhi ..

Also have stop loss 

4 hours ago, sri_india said:

thanks bro..