Friend's life shattered

Daaarling

My friend got married to a handsome guy who is the son of TV actress. My friend was very good at studies and 

passed in distinction in an Engineering. She belongs to orthodox family and her parents got her married as soon

as finished her Engineering. She is very beautiful girl. Before marriage they came to see her in a luxury car and 

were living in Jubilee hills apartments. After marriage she came to know that they have lot of debts and her 

husband is a playboy. Actual shock came when her mother-in-law took her to the party  which wasn't decent.

Everyone is groping each other and touching inappropriately. Her mother-in-law was forcing her to dance with middle

aged men who were fully drunken. She left that party leaving behind her mother-in-law and this was made a 

big issue and they started torturing her asking her to be modern and cooperate with them. They force her to 

go to gym and maintain physique. She finally realised that she is in a complete mess and filed for a divorce.

Parents have to be very careful before giving their daughter and shouldn't fall for the show off that grooms parents do.

2 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

My friend got married to a handsome guy who is the son of TV actress. My friend was very good at studies and 

passed in distinction in an Engineering. She belongs to orthodox family and her parents got her married as soon

as finished her Engineering. She is very beautiful girl. Before marriage they came to see her in a luxury car and 

were living in Jubilee hills apartments. After marriage she came to know that they have lot of debts and her 

husband is a playboy. Actual shock came when her mother-in-law took her to the party  which wasn't decent.

Everyone is groping each other and touching inappropriately. Her mother was forcing her to dance with middle

aged men who were fully drunken. She left that party leaving behind her mother-in-law and this was made a 

big issue and they started torturing her asking her to be modern and cooperate with them. They force her to 

go to gym and maintain physique. She finally realised that she is in a complete mess and filed for a divorce.

Parents have to be very careful before giving their daughter and shouldn't fall for the show off that grooms parents do.

Inta cheppavu kada... Why don't you tell who is that TV actress ... Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

27 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Everyone is groping each other and touching inappropriately. Her mother was forcing her to dance with middle

Swingers party na? India or US?

31 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

ilanti parties ekkada avtay ani db uth asking.