Hyd pharma student kidnap and rape

ticket

10 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Police can never ever prevent crime , their job is mostly solving it or in the best case delay it .

The crime already happened when the auto driver told three others about doing it and none of them objected to it .

They are also emboldened by the fact judiciary doesn't work in this country , they can simply come out after public forgets about the issue . 

Education , social structure and upbringing are the only things that can prevent this . 

Upbringing that mostly objectifies them tbf. 

7 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

If you cant stop rape enjoy the rape .

Adhe 4 adallu nanu ala longa tesukonte I will surrender before itself 😉

E thread ki e joke suit kadu but a amayi life long badha padthadi papam

bro nve simley nani va ... vadu kuda disha apudu elanti comments ae pettadu ... 

https://telanganatoday.com/smiley-nani-arrested-for-comments-on-hyderabad-rape-murder-victim

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Ajmal Kasab case 2 years time pattindhi , ilanti cases media lo highlight kaakapothey asalu  courts convict cheyavu . 

Indian judiciary is worst of the worst 

I don’t agree with this ... due process of law takes time weather it’s india or america... from trail to judgement each case takes 2 years and above based on complexity in US, some decades.

6 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Upbringing that mostly objectifies them tbf. 

Proper education with good teachers will instill values in individuals .  

Social structure is the also important because most of these crimes happen when two or more people do it .   When not even one person objected to this plan , you know there is a total breakdown in that . 

Just now, JackSeal said:

I don’t agree with this ... due process of law takes time weather it’s india or america... from trail to judgement each case takes 2 years and above based on complexity in US, some decades.

You clearly haven't been inside a court in india , it the worst of the worst .  Simple frivolous cases take decades . 

Why do you think settlements and political mediation  are so popular in india ? countries where there is breakdown in law and order like Pakistan , india needs to rely on outside structures to settle disputes .

You go to any honest lawyer in india , the first thing he will suggest is settle it outside court 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

You clearly haven't been inside a court in india , it the worst of the worst .  Simple frivolous cases take decades . 

Why do you think settlements and political mediation  are so popular in india ? countries where there is breakdown in law and order like Pakistan , india needs to rely on outside structures to settle disputes .

You go to any honest lawyer in india , the first thing he will suggest is settle it outside court 

true saw few cases on pampakalu, criminal issue kuda kadu. several years nadichayi.

chinna case just ego kosam courts chuttu tipinchadaniki cases pettaru. I know few parents who have lost their health roaming around these cases and kids are here who cant help them from them. last ki settlement chesukunanru after parents health deteriaroted. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, psycopk said:

She team women cabs.. live cc tv’s ini undi ilantivi jarugutunai ante very bad man

Going by news story, she has her phone all the time - even after they left her.  I understand it's not easy to to geo locate a phone that fast by police, but her parents should have tracked her. 

Google and iphone family / parental controls are good but I feel they are not easy to setup and not much awareness

28 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Pichamunda kodaka...em matladuthunnav ra nuvvu...nee jathi ni d***a, em bathuki ra needhi trolling ki kuda oka artham undali ra falthu badcow...asalu atla rape chesetolla tho paatu itla matalu matladeytollani kuda lopala esthey sakkaga aitharu ...thu nuvvu nee bathuki..

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Pichamunda kodaka...em matladuthunnav ra nuvvu...nee jathi ni d***a, em bathuki ra needhi trolling ki kuda oka artham undali ra falthu badcow...asalu atla rape chesetolla tho paatu itla matalu matladeytollani kuda lopala esthey sakkaga aitharu ...thu nuvvu nee bathuki..

That comment was made by someone from Guntur  on Facebook . He was arrested for that I believe . 

Cinema ekkuva ga chusey batch ilanti comments chestaru 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Mee intlo vallki kuda chepu samara enjoy cheyandi evadu aaina donga vachina ila auto lo naluputuna ani chepu

• Upvote 1