Jump to content

Ambedkar on journalism in india - how prophetic!!


Telugodura456

Recommended Posts

Somedude

He had seen during his times. To accept as hero and to worship has become its principal duty. I think he was refering Gandhi and the media around that time.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Telugodura456
6 minutes ago, Somedude said:

He had seen during his times. To accept as hero and to worship has become its principal duty. I think he was refering Gandhi and the media around that time.

Yea only during british times some morals were there. Once back to native society all the evils came back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
DummyVariable
Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Yea only during british times some morals were there. Once back to native society all the evils came back.

It is the same all over the world. The British media is no saint. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Spartan
12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yea only during british times some morals were there. Once back to native society all the evils came back.

appudu Queen ki against ga raaste..g pagal godtaru ani ...anni muskoni regualar journalism chese vallu..

ippudu..koncham sakkkaga news rayandi ra ante..... Ma voice nokkestunnaru...terrorists antunnaru ani <3da lo lolli mingutunnaru...

freedom of speech ani....

everywhere in the world.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kreole_

Morals geerals ani peddha peddha matalu enduku le annaya. Ever heard of British paparazzi and tabloids ?? Ee judgemental thinking ee vaddanedhi, there is good and bad in every society. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Telugodura456
3 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Telugu media is worst of the worst , perhaps a trend setter to whole of India regarding bastardised journalism

I dont think so. They criticize govts freely. Much better than "national" media where they gang up in support of govt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryzen_renoir
5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont think so. They criticize govts freely. Much better than "national" media where they gang up in support of govt.

Look at Telangana for last six years , only recently have bjp backed media raised voice against KCR for last one year 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Telugodura456
8 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Look at Telangana for last six years , only recently have bjp backed media raised voice against KCR for last one year 

 

Telangana is becoming a part of north in its culture. Andhra still has competitive television and journalism.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryzen_renoir
3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Telangana is becoming a part of north in its culture. Andhra still has competitive television and journalism.

Emi competitive journalism ? Jagan dhochukuna somutho sakshi .

Chandrababu dochi pettina somutho ABN, TV5 , EENADU .

 ten years power lo lekapothey motham sell out ayipothayi 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Telugodura456
9 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Emi competitive journalism ? Jagan dhochukuna somutho sakshi .

Chandrababu dochi pettina somutho ABN, TV5 , EENADU .

 ten years power lo lekapothey motham sell out ayipothayi 

yes but sakshi bitterly criticizes TDP and ABN criticize ysrcp. IN delhi all media do bhajan to govt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
RaaoSaab
3 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Telugu media is worst of the worst , perhaps a trend setter to whole of India regarding bastardised journalism

Nuvvu Tamil.media sudaledu anukunta...whole India ki trend setter TN media

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.