Calling Telugodura456

ZoomNaidu

11 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Fun fact for you...for the first time in our country's history a dalit had a chance to become pm and that was successfully scuttled by the President who was from the feudal forward caste of telugus...so is this what you call telugu pride??? Huh...

no one is talking about telugu pride. And you are also confusing telugu identity with telugu perfect society. Nobody made a claim that telugus are perfect society. You are very emotional fellow with too many grudges man. You get confused so easily.

A language based identity is not because of pride or bigotry or superior feelings. Its commonsense way of organizing people for quick communication and development. And the only succsful template in the world for nation building.

58 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

no one is talking about telugu pride. And you are also confusing telugu identity with telugu perfect society. Nobody made a claim that telugus are perfect society. You are very emotional fellow with too many grudges man. You get confused so easily.

A language based identity is not because of pride or bigotry or superior feelings. Its commonsense way of organizing people for quick communication and development. And the only succsful template in the world for nation building.

Nee target nee propaganda veru unnai...nuvvu kanivvu..ninnu apeytandhuku nenavadini..nee pani nuvvu kannivvu....you want top down approach I prefer bottom up approach ...history proves that bottom up approach will be fruitful rather than top down approach...you want to create another hierarchy or identity in order to supersede the present caste hierarchy or identity...I say that irrespective of these effing identities every one should be treated according to their contributions to society not the ones leching on other communities...stop patronising people who won't agree with your methods...gisonti kathalu manuko...you may get people tunes into your agenda otherwise it will be status quo for you...nuvvu nation ni oka identity ga thesukovalanukuney premise is absolutely wrong...and over the top you want to infuse it with local identities which itself is in contrast of your aim to demolish a heirarchial structure in delhi...language based identity itself will lead to further hierarchies in long run which are based on local dialects...try to pick up an identity which will be universally equal for everyone and then you can adress the root problem of this inequality...if you try to pick an identity where you want to organise people quickly then in the long run you and people propogating you idea will become another form of manu a.k.a modern day manu...don't try for quick fixes..try to adress the root problem...you are clear with your target and intent but you are confused with vehichle of your target...

15 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Dheeni meedha nenippattiki atleast 12 times matladina ikkada - and in tsundur cops are also there,.

Issue adhi kaadhule.

The problem for you folks is that i have moral stance on casteism and on general injustice. That is not liked by many. what you enjoy is doing caste wars while fully enjoying all the crap done to others in caste name. Your stance is your caste - thats all. There is no other stance. caste is a problem only when their domination is threatened or their desire for domination. Otherwise full enjoy.

tenor.gif

@Tyler_durden - idhi vinnaara ani @Mirage bro asking. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Nee target nee propaganda veru unnai...nuvvu kanivvu..ninnu apeytandhuku nenavadini..nee pani nuvvu kannivvu....you want top down approach I prefer bottom up approach ...history proves that bottom up approach will be fruitful rather than top down approach...you want to create another hierarchy or identity in order to supersede the present caste hierarchy or identity...I say that irrespective of these effing identities every one should be treated according to their contributions to society not the ones leching on other communities...stop patronising people who won't agree with your methods...gisonti kathalu manuko...you may get people tunes into your agenda otherwise it will be status quo for you...nuvvu nation ni oka identity ga thesukovalanukuney premise is absolutely wrong...and over the top you want to infuse it with local identities which itself is in contrast of your aim to demolish a heirarchial structure in delhi...language based identity itself will lead to further hierarchies in long run which are based on local dialects...try to pick up an identity which will be universally equal for everyone and then you can adress the root problem of this inequality...if you try to pick an identity where you want to organise people quickly then in the long run you and people propogating you idea will become another form of manu a.k.a modern day manu...don't try for quick fixes..try to adress the root problem...you are clear with your target and intent but you are confused with vehichle of your target...

Rey confusion naaka neeka. Ekkado vunna maa lokam gaadivi.

Bottom up approach anedhi self help books, baba lu chesedhi. Social change anukunevaadu evvadu bottom up approach cheyyadu. First edho knowledge unnattu cutting ivvadam aapi - actually go and read something. French revolution happened by eliminating royaltya or were they looking at every villager and working on eliminating silly hierarchies aa? almost any change happens when top is changed- read any history.

I never said i want to create heirrachy - assalu neeku basic ga oka post chadavatam vaccha? People are organized around an identity ra - how else will you organize?. IDentity is either birth based like caste/tribe or knowledge based like language. Obviously knowledge based is best. And that is how most succesful countries in world are.

I have no confusion bro - you need to catch up. First stop throwing around words like bourgeoise etc . You dont know the commonsense meaning of simpler concepts. Read my posts 2-3 times or any actual study anywhere.

49 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Anna, ee @Telugodura456bro/sis  ki antha scene ledu. Only agenda is to break India into even smaller countries. Dani kosam yemana cheptharu , yedana antaru. 

Invoking telugu language emotions and showing brahmins and hinduism in a bad light are all part of that. 

you simply cannot go beyond the hurt you feel whenever criticism is made of brahmin casteism. Thats the rut you are caught in.

35 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

citzensbank_300x250.jpg

Bottom up approach anedhi self help books, baba lu chesedhi. Social change anukunevaadu evvadu bottom up approach cheyyadu. First edho knowledge unnattu cutting ivvadam aapi - actually go and read something. French revolution happened by eliminating royaltya or were they looking at every villager and working on eliminating silly hierarchies aa? almost any change happens when top is changed- read any history.

subway_728x90.jpg

I never said i want to create heirrachy - assalu neeku basic ga oka post chadavatam vaccha? People are organized around an identity ra - how else will you organize?. IDentity is either birth based like caste/tribe or knowledge based like language. Obviously knowledge based is best. And that is how most succesful countries in world are.

I have no confusion bro - you need to catch up. First stop throwing around words like bourgeoise etc . You dont know the commonsense meaning of simpler concepts. Read my posts 2-3 times or any actual study anywhere.

Givey thagginchukuntey manchidhi...ne own bubble la undi saavu...neeku sadhuvuncheppinollu thalakaya dhinchukuntaru ..

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

citzensbank_300x250.jpg

subway_728x90.jpg

Elli neekunnachindhi chesuko po ra babu...nee saavu nuvvu saavu...

1 hour ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Givey thagginchukuntey manchidhi...ne own bubble la undi saavu...neeku sadhuvuncheppinollu thalakaya dhinchukuntaru ..

Gaadidhi guddule. Pani gattukuni vacchi mari banda boothulu thittav nannu - naaku givey na?

Evvadaina septhadu nee posts choosi needhi yentha khaali dimaago. Yedho undhani oohinchukuntam. Lopelo yedho pettukunnav. You dont even know the meaning of words you use.

Atleast i hope you learnt something. Otherwise my advise is to shut up for a while. Because people like you who are dumb but think they know everything only spread confusion in society and eventually harm the very own thing they want to benefit.

34 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Gaadidhi guddule. Pani gattukuni vacchi mari banda boothulu thittav nannu - naaku givey na?

Evvadaina septhadu nee posts choosi needhi yentha khaali dimaago. Yedho undhani oohinchukuntam. Lopelo yedho pettukunnav. You dont even know the meaning of words you use.

Atleast i hope you learnt something. Otherwise my advise is to shut up for a while. Because people like you who are dumb but think they know everything only spread confusion in society and eventually harm the very own thing they want to benefit.

Neee intla na...Elli aduko babu..

9 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nee "kammati" maatalu kanivvu...

4 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Nee "kammati" maatalu kanivvu...

90% of your aarthanaadulu here is based on assumption i am kamma. Which you really dont know. You assume  my caste develop emotions and start abusing here. And you think you are intellectual? did you ever looked at yourself in mirror ?

I said long time before your main difficulty is believing there can be anyone who genuinely opposes casteism. Because you yourself dont so you cannot imagine there can be anyone else- you just think whoever is saying so is lying or cheating. You still think as you read you are being fooled or i am lying. As i said your imaginations, hatreds are your enemy - not my words here.

You dont have the character to read a man as an individual based on his words. ONly imagine his caste and banda boothulu. good luck bro. hope you get yourself out of the rut you trapped youtself  in.

2 hours ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

All he does is False Flag arguments. Real agenda veredi untadi, daani kosam enni vankara maatalu ayina matladuthaadu.. return lo gattiga samadaanam chepthe oppressor, abuser, labor batch laanti maatalu sandarbam batti marustha untaadu.. not worth anyone’s time tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Mirage said:

All he does is False Flag arguments. Real agenda veredi untadi, daani kosam enni vankara maatalu ayina matladuthaadu.. return lo gattiga samadaanam chepthe oppressor, abuser, labor batch laanti maatalu sandarbam batti marustha untaadu.. not worth anyone’s time tbh. 

Yem secret agendas bro. Nene nammadhe nenu raastha. Inkem secret agenda - nenemaina votes aduguthunnana, publicity aduguthunnana. Naa real peru kooda ledhu just like yours.

Dont twist your langotis imagining this and that. Just engage me in a straight forward manner. Tell me you are right here or wrong there and we can do disco.

I dont know what else i can really say. 🤷‍♂️ 

10 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Arthamaindhi ba...atleast migitha vallu better direct ga nenu e caste nenu e group ani cheppukuntaru ...meka canney pululu veellu..

• Upvote 1