Calling Telugodura456

ZoomNaidu

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

In fact if i was a regular pulka doing some sniping on ysrcp or trs you will enjoy and accept me more. Your problem is i have a principled stance against casteism - that is something both hard to accept and also hard to beleive for you folks.

Oh wow EqU5uQDUYAAm-Mp.jpg

2 minutes ago, undarware_troller said:

Thikka thikka veshala. Why r you irritated if someone quechens u on ur hesitation to criticize CBN pulkas n teddys? Especially CBN n Kammas you never dare question. You preach equality but ddont follow up. Yeppudu soodu DLMs. Teddy kamma ante vere daani medha topic divert sesthaavu

I am not irritated. Again mental pakodi you cannot tell me what to write. You write what you want to write. I am not stopping. Okalla meedha okally mental cases la  unnaru.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am calling out all casteism. you cannot tell me in what proportion and what distribution i should call out each caste hyprocrasy. Wherver i see whatever catches my attention i am writing about it. And i have called out casteism of kams and reds too.

Neeku antha interest unte nuvvu posts veyyara pakodiga. You write about those intermediate castes and their exploitation. Am i stopping you ? Am i in your way ?

Neeku interest vunna vaati meedha nuvvu rayakunda naa meedha ambothu laga vacchi paddav. You are either a mental pakodi or playing some sneaky games. Whatever game you are playing understand you are playing the part of joker.

Oppukunnav ga nvvu no different from those oppressiv racist Brahmins ani . Cool. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not irritated. Again mental pakodi you cannot tell me what to write. You write what you want to write. I am not stopping. Okalla meedha okally mental cases la  unnaru.

Again not answerin to the question. Typical Brahmin arrogance

• Upvote 1

Just now, undarware_troller said:

Again not answerin to the question. Typical Brahmin arrogance

you dont have a question. you want to dictate what i need to write. you want to control but you cannot. so frsutration. I cant help you bro.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you dont have a question. you want to dictate what i need to write. you want to control but you cannot. so frsutration. I cant help you bro.

4zjdu8.gif

48 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am calling out all casteism. you cannot tell me in what proportion and what distribution i should call out each caste hyprocrasy. Wherver i see whatever catches my attention i am writing about it. And i have called out casteism of kams and reds too.

Neeku antha interest unte nuvvu posts veyyara pakodiga. You write about those intermediate castes and their exploitation. Am i stopping you ? Am i in your way ?

Neeku interest vunna vaati meedha nuvvu rayakunda naa meedha ambothu laga vacchi paddav. You are either a mental pakodi or playing some sneaky games. Whatever game you are playing understand you are playing the part of joker.

Baga manduthundhi ga hypocrite ni hypocrite antey...at last oppukunnav ga, neeku nachina antey neku edhaithey thappu anipisthundho adhey chestha ani atlantey malla justice ani nee bugga ani endhukantav bey...arey dakkan ga anni musukoni nekunnachindhi chesukuntey no problem...edho nuvvey udhdharisthunattu matladithey ney ra problem aina neelanti bourgeois mofos tho matlaadi waste ...nuvvu nee alugadda yeshalu...atlast nee musugu theesinav... delusion of grandeur lo bathukuthunnav enjoy cheyyi...neeku ah moshaw ki peddha diff emi ledhu le...enjoy ra gudiseti kodaka...

3 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Baga manduthundhi ga hypocrite ni hypocrite antey...at last oppukunnav ga, neeku nachina antey neku edhaithey thappu anipisthundho adhey chestha ani atlantey malla justice ani nee bugga ani endhukantav bey...arey dakkan ga anni musukoni nekunnachindhi chesukuntey no problem...edho nuvvey udhdharisthunattu matladithey ney ra problem aina neelanti bourgeois mofos tho matlaadi waste ...nuvvu nee alugadda yeshalu...atlast nee musugu theesinav... delusion of grandeur lo bathukuthunnav enjoy cheyyi...neeku ah moshaw ki peddha diff emi ledhu le...enjoy ra gudiseti kodaka...

Hyprocracy ki meaning thelusa. Hypocrasy is if i defend some people casteism but oppose other. But i did not defend anyone casteism.  Yevadaina vaadi opinion lo edhi important anukuntado dhaani meedha focus pedthaadu. I focus more on caste heirarcy in delhi as it has more power on telugu lives and then local. But the intent is clear - a principled opposition to casteism not "tu tu me me" with this caste or that caste. 

If you are really against caste you will agree with me and make your own observations. Intha ginjukov. You got problems bro. Work out your $hit first before posting.

54 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Hyprocracy ki meaning thelusa. Hypocrasy is if i defend some people casteism but oppose other. But i did not defend anyone casteism.  Yevadaina vaadi opinion lo edhi important anukuntado dhaani meedha focus pedthaadu. I focus more on caste heirarcy in delhi as it has more power on telugu lives and then local. But the intent is clear - a principled opposition to casteism not "tu tu me me" with this caste or that caste. 

If you are really against caste you will agree with me and make your own observations. Intha ginjukov. You got problems bro. Work out your $hit first before posting.

anna, you oppose indian nationalism but support telugu regionalism.. correctena? just my observation

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

anna, you oppose indian nationalism but support telugu regionalism.. correctena? just my observation

I do not see indian nationalism. Nation means a group of people with  things in common (not similiar things in parallel). In india there are no things in common - for example a nagaland person has nothing in common with an andhra person, even an andhra person is almost a complete foreigner in deep tamilnadu even the gods like muruga are not recognized by telugu person. I see india not as a nation but an administrative mechanism left by british.

However it is possible to build a nation among telugu people if we overcome caste differences. Because nations throughout the world are generally formed on basis of language in one continuous area. 

I believe if telugu people realize their rights and demand better respect and recognition for their taxes they pay out to india. Then they can be prosperous and live life much better. And so other nations within india as well.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Antey nee udheshyam la ikkada casteism entha unna parvaaledhu kani delhi la mathram undodhantavu...thammi nee premise motham wrong ani nenu anta endhukantey casteism ekkadaina casteism eh...ikkada jarigedhi imp kadhu only delhi la jarigedhi imp antey you are obviously selective in your outrage and oka sari nuvvu cheppina hypocricy meaning malla sadhuko, nuvvu entha hypocrite anedhi neku artham aithadhi casteism ni grades ga divide chesi you are creating another hierarchy in outrage against casteism...I see that what you are doing is more dangerous than those who are outright casteist...afterall your intention is nothing but you want to replace one caste with another caste at centre or you want to demolish the already established power centres inorder to establish the ones in which you are in favour of...telgus ani ginjukuntunnav kadha asalu so called telugu society lo entha casteism undhi and the castes which were instrumental in perpetrating the feudal ideology thereby capturing the wealth and resources, now these castes are calling shots owing to their already mobilised resources and wealth since ages, they are only exchanging power amongst themselves deprriving and deraving the other downtrodden castes since independence...neeku nijanga thelivi untey mundhu ikkada sari chesi appudu Delhi gurinchi matladthav but unfortunately you are mired with your own vested interest and dhaniki oka telugu pride ani Peru pettukoni padi sachipothunnav...kaunsa telugu pride yaar...yahaan jeene ke liye dhum uth raha aur thu telugu pride ka mask pehen ke kisko profit karna chahta...thammi Elli aaduko...nee gurinchi nee indirect interest evari medha undhi nuvvu evariki laabham cheyyalanukuntunnav anetidhi already ikkada artham ayipoindhi nuvvu telugu pride annappudey...

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Fun fact for you...for the first time in our country's history a dalit had a chance to become pm and that was successfully scuttled by the President who was from the feudal forward caste of telugus...so is this what you call telugu pride??? Huh...

16 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Antey nee udheshyam la ikkada casteism entha unna parvaaledhu kani delhi la mathram undodhantavu...thammi nee premise motham wrong ani nenu anta endhukantey casteism ekkadaina casteism eh...ikkada jarigedhi imp kadhu only delhi la jarigedhi imp antey you are obviously selective in your outrage and oka sari nuvvu cheppina hypocricy meaning malla sadhuko, nuvvu entha hypocrite anedhi neku artham aithadhi casteism ni grades ga divide chesi you are creating another hierarchy in outrage against casteism...I see that what you are doing is more dangerous than those who are outright casteist...afterall your intention is nothing but you want to replace one caste with another caste at centre or you want to demolish the already established power centres inorder to establish the ones in which you are in favour of...telgus ani ginjukuntunnav kadha asalu so called telugu society lo entha casteism undhi and the castes which were instrumental in perpetrating the feudal ideology thereby capturing the wealth and resources, now these castes are calling shots owing to their already mobilised resources and wealth since ages, they are only exchanging power amongst themselves deprriving and deraving the other downtrodden castes since independence...neeku nijanga thelivi untey mundhu ikkada sari chesi appudu Delhi gurinchi matladthav but unfortunately you are mired with your own vested interest and dhaniki oka telugu pride ani Peru pettukoni padi sachipothunnav...kaunsa telugu pride yaar...yahaan jeene ke liye dhum uth raha aur thu telugu pride ka mask pehen ke kisko profit karna chahta...thammi Elli aaduko...nee gurinchi nee indirect interest evari medha undhi nuvvu evariki laabham cheyyalanukuntunnav anetidhi already ikkada artham ayipoindhi nuvvu telugu pride annappudey...

Dont worry we will come and solve caste problem in telugu people as well.  Today 70% of telugu tax money goes to delhi. It is very important to analyze what delhi is and what it represents and how it is organized. First lets deal with foreign entity before fixing house issues. That is commonsense. you cant debate within family when a dog is continuisly braking outside.

It is extremely foolish for you to think you can solve local problems without solving delhi first which has such high control.

Also caste in local lands is supported by delhi. who were appointing reddy after reddy as CM in andhra by congress? it was brahmin followed by reddy after reddy after reddy one token dalit Anjaih whome rajiv gandhi kicked with his feet followed by again brahmin again reddy again komati. was it not congress high command which did it ?

You really think 5% kams or reds or brahms can hold on to power without blessings from delhi? This is how india is designed - local caste elites cobble together to form national elites.

Ofcourse this does not mean i encourage caste in telugu lands at all. I keep posting where necessary. I celebrated when vishnu reddy got slipper slapped by dalit farmer. And you are welcome to post your own observations and i will fully support if there are correct observations. Nannu aaape picchi veshaalu maanuko.