Paid artist charitra

Somedude

13 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Christians ki castelu undav

Kakapothe mana india lone e rochu.. 

Ysr reddy kadu xtian ante mana telangana reddies na mida attack ki vastaru

YSR oka Xian meeting lo ne promote chesadu CM ga undi. Veelainantha mandhini Prabhuvu chenthana cherchandi ani. Naa suport meeku untadhi ani pastors tho. Few months back kooda aa video choosa. I am unable to find it now.

Inka Rdys cassette is complex one, man. TG Rdys inka complex. Some in Rdys don't like YSR family and his supporters. Espcially Pedakanti Rdys. They are the ones having long lasting faction fights with YSR family. Thts why JC brothers, Kotla don't support YCP. Many like him because of tail at the end.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ARYA said:

not true... reddys chows velamas rajus chala mandi convert iyyaru ...rice bag convert batch ni chusi andaru SC lu anukunevu

Dekh motham video 1940's time lo chala mandhi reddies convert ayaru anta to please Britishers, ys raja reddy is taapi mestri for a church 

chala mandi in ys family married to Christians sc

5 minutes ago, argadorn said:

India lo christians ki untayi adey variety .. dont dig furthur ... MOther theresa kuda elaney chesindhi ... coin ki two sides unatu ... manchi enti anaty poor people ki adaina dorikindhi evaru dekahledhu veelaina money or food or accomodation echaru mother theresa time ... bad enti antay poor people ni christians laga convert avuthaney these facilities echaru and they converted because religion caste is no meniang for them at that time 

Nijame bro all that u told is absolutely right but still they intermarry with all castes in christians than Hindus, like many families does

5 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Nijame bro all that u told is absolutely right but still they intermarry with all castes in christians than Hindus, like many families does

nope....denominations exists...same with tamil nadu christians

9 minutes ago, argadorn said:

India lo christians ki untayi adey variety .. dont dig furthur ... MOther theresa kuda elaney chesindhi ... coin ki two sides unatu ... manchi enti anaty poor people ki adaina dorikindhi evaru dekahledhu veelaina money or food or accomodation echaru mother theresa time ... bad enti antay poor people ni christians laga convert avuthaney these facilities echaru and they converted because religion caste is no meniang for them at that time 

Thats partially correct. Many converted because they need a religous indendtity. Its human nature to be associated with caste, religion and etc. Hindus didn't allow them into the temples. They need religious identity and they converted into Xian which provides them..

3 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Thats partially correct. Many converted because they need a religous indendtity. Its human nature to be associated with caste, religion and etc. Hindus didn't allow them into the temples. They need religious identity and they converted into Xian which provides them..

Lol aithe kadapa lo reddy churches, sc churches enduk untai

Same Kerala lo Syrian Christian upper caste churches, lower caste newage churches enduk untai 

Caste is not a problem in Hindus, it is problem in indian society

16 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Same Kerala lo Syrian Christian upper caste churches, lower caste newage churches enduk untai 

I am not talking about upper caste converts like Brahmins in Goa/Kerala, Reddys/Kammas in AP. Many Dalits converted for other reasons. Naa upbringing complete ga village lo. Naa kalla mundu nenu choosa how they converted. When I was a kid they were non-religous. Upper castes go to temples every Saturday and do bajans.  Chakali, Kummari lanti BCs ni allow chesetollu. There was no culuture of encouraging the dalits to join those religious events (Satuday bajans, Srirama Navami, Diwali, Vinayaka Chavithi, Sivarethri). Even if they come, priests pakkaki pilichi cheppetollu. Due to poverty or other reasons some of them were a bit emotionally weak and needed religioin and god to uplift their emotional burdens. They didn't have choice. Nearest small town lo British time Church unehi. During the weekends, some of them used to go there and pray. Later those people turned into pastors and started their own churches in villages. Now, we have 3 churches. Its same in many villages. Don't overlook about our earlier practices. I am not blaming the Hindu religion, I am blaming the people who practiced those things then.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

True.. Temples lo ki allow cheyyakapovadam ane daani valla convert avvadam anedi is overstretching the case. Ivaala repu temples lo ki raanivam ante seeda atrocities case pettochu..what they actually do is they prey at human weaknesses and convert. Esther Dhanraj, ex-Christian brahmin unde.. she explains how these people convert showing some miracle rujuvu.. anduke prati svastha sabhalu lo ee miracles meeda baaga concentrate chesthaaru.. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

I am not talking about upper caste converts like Brahmins in Goa/Kerala, Reddys/Kammas in AP. Many Dalits converted for other reasons. My upbringing was in village. Naa kalla mundu nenu choosa how they converted. When I was a kid they were non-religous. Upper castes go to temples every Saturday and do bajans.  Chakali, Kummari lanti BCs ni allow chesetollu. There was no culuture of encouraging the dalits to join those religious events (Satuday bajans, Srirama Navami, Diwali, Vinayaka Chavithi, Sivarethri). Even if they come, priests pakkaki pilichi cheppetollu. Due to poverty or other reasons some of them were a bit emotionally weak and needed religioin and god to uplift their emotional burdens. They didn't have choice. Nearest small town lo British time Church unehi. During the weekends, some of them used to go there and pray. Later those people turned into pastors and started their own churches in villages. Now, we have 3 churches. Its same in many villages. Don't overlook about our earlier practices. I am not blaming the Hindu religion, I am blaming the people who practiced those things then.

But i have never discrimination against dalits in temples after 2000's mundu undo ledo I don't know,many of these things were blown up by rice bag missionaries to woo dalits, u can't deny money factor here, ys raja reddy was taapi mestri for a church and converted to please Britishers and became small time contractor so ilanti chala factors untai, churches get lot of money from foreign, I have seen a Hindu dalit family who follow traditions more than any brahmins, so it varies according to individuals not castes.. 

3 minutes ago, Mirage said:

True.. Temples lo ki allow cheyyakapovadam ane daani valla convert avvadam anedi is overstretching the case. Ivaala repu temples lo ki raanivam ante seeda atrocities case pettochu..what they actually do is they prey at human weaknesses and convert. Esther Dhanraj, ex-Christian brahmin unde.. she explains how these people convert showing some miracle rujuvu.. anduke prati svastha sabhalu lo ee miracles meeda baaga concentrate chesthaaru.. 

Propaganda by Christian missionaries ✝✝✝✝ , leftist liberals, purely for money conversions happen

Mundhu aithe rice bags ichevallu, now week ki 1 thousand rupees church ki vaste after converted in my town

36 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Dekh motham video 1940's time lo chala mandhi reddies convert ayaru anta to please Britishers, ys raja reddy is taapi mestri for a church 

chala mandi in ys family married to Christians sc

Oka Seema Simhanni pattukoni taapi mestri chestava endi idi....neeke anyayam ga anipinchatleda..torch.gif