Kevin Samuels: “You’re average at best” video

Mirage

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Do you think Kevin is right? 😐

If you specifically are only looking for someone making more than you, then I can see how that can be called hypergamy. She is only looking for guys making that much money. So, I can see how that can be called hypergamy. 

20 minutes ago, betapilli said:

If you specifically are only looking for someone making more than you, then I can see how that can be called hypergamy. She is only looking for guys making that much money. So, I can see how that can be called hypergamy. 

So not marrying down is not possible is it? How will that help in removing the perception in society when you don’t walk the talk.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

So not marrying down is not possible is it? How will that help in removing the perception in society when you don’t walk the talk.

I told you the other day, when I first started dating my husband, we made the same amount of money since we were both in school doing the same thing. He now makes more than me. Would you call it hypergamy? 

4 hours ago, betapilli said:

I told you the other day, when I first started dating my husband, we made the same amount of money since we were both in school doing the same thing. He now makes more than me. Would you call it hypergamy? 

You did not marry someone below your station though ..

50 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

You did not marry someone below your station though ..

Tbf, he only has two publications and 20 citations, I lost track of how many publications I have, I have close to 2000 citations. So, technically I married below my stature, no? 

18 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Tbf, he only has two publications and 20 citations, I lost track of how many publications I have, I have close to 2000 citations. So, technically I married before my stature, no? 

Your field is more researched and has more funding though..