Teliyakapalli Ravi : His life is dedicated to hate CBN

AvakaiBiriyani

Just now, AvakaiBiriyani said:

Yemi seyyalem krantionline29 . Mee NFDB bathukulu Nandamuri n Nara thappa vere yevarinaina manushullaga aina soosthaara . Yevadi agenda aadidi. Ee pytm gaadidi oka agenda mana kerosene kitti gaddidi inko agenda. 

• Like 1

It is cassette hatred. THe pilaka batch which just instintictively hates tdp - reasons are an after thought.

Somebody here was complaining that I am against upper castes as if they all like each other. They literally cannot stand each other. Ultimately caste weakens everyone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

It is cassette hatred. THe pilaka batch which just instintictively hates tdp - reasons are an after thought.

Somebody here was complaining that I am against upper castes as if they all like each other. They literally cannot stand each other. Ultimately caste weakens everyone.

pilaka batch jagnal supporters aa enti?

13 hours ago, AvakaiBiriyani said:

There are people who see news and reality out side yellow media, ABN TV5 Eenadu.. they all hate nippu babu.. out right worst politician in the history of politics. He and his media think crores of people who voted against him as fools and uneducated.. I pray for his fans wisdom and pity them for being in his media trap.

10 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

He is Pk fan.. future Sainik leader. ..

PK fan ane musugu lo unna Jaffa. They are too embarrassed to support Jagan openly. PK fan ani cheppukuntu their main target CBN meedha edavadam.