did you ever try to take revenge against someone?

filterKaapi

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

Revenge/Justice both has thin line. 

Tesukokapote chatakani tanam avvachu tesukunte psycho anachu . Emi cheyakapote victim ayyi then depression loki povachu so IDK . 

PS: Forgiveness is never appreciated and treated as chatakani tanam so i doubt if its worth it too sometimes.

let the nature take its own course, else have tons of emotional intelligence to counter, revenge is highly intense word

Just now, Barney_Stinson said:

let the nature take its own course, else have tons of emotional intelligence to counter, revenge is highly intense word

But sometimes I doubt if nature ever takes it course. Karma also sometimes questionable anipistundi. We often see bad people being happy and good people suffering.

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

But sometimes I doubt if nature ever takes it course. Karma also sometimes questionable anipistundi. We often see bad people being happy and good people suffering.

hmm karma cant be timed, if its too quick its great else we battle b/w patience and eagerness to counteract , any act of revenge when succeeded is a victory else is an emotional aggravation, lot of what we see may not be true mostly but we just assume  without bothering to know the things that led to this state, 

ardam aitey abhinandinchu confusion untey kshaminchu

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barney_Stinson said:

hmm karma cant be timed, if its too quick its great else we battle b/w patience and eagerness to counteract , any act of revenge when succeeded is a victory else is an emotional aggravation, lot of what we see may not be true mostly but we just assume  without bothering to know the things that led to this state, 

ardam aitey abhinandinchu confusion untey kshaminchu

You have a point. Actually ardham ayyindi.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

Revenge/Justice both has thin line. 

Tesukokapote chatakani tanam avvachu tesukunte psycho anachu . Emi cheyakapote victim ayyi then depression loki povachu so IDK . 

PS: Forgiveness is never appreciated and treated as chatakani tanam so i doubt if its worth it too sometimes.

Well said 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Epic said:

Kalpadani manager ki telisinda? Lekpothe it’s not considered revenge..

anywho hilarious I say 

Kalipaadani....team motham telusu....aa thaagina manager ki tappa....and that is called pay back for life time.....a few drops of your urine...relieves ur zeal of revenge for lifetime.....🤣

Forgiveness is what separates you from him/her, if the initial intention was to actually hurt.

You may even make a beter person out of them, if you forgive and let your actions speak.

• Upvote 1

20's la unappudu revenge revenge paga pratikaram ani untadi

30's cross avvagane karma is bitch, you will work for witch ani philosophy dialogues vastai