Any buying home

Ford_Abbai

The exploding demand of the past year, in conjunction with a historically low supply of housing, has led buyers to desperately bid up the prices of available properties, sending home prices soaring.

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

The exploding demand of the past year, in conjunction with a historically low supply of housing, has led buyers to desperately bid up the prices of available properties, sending home prices soaring.

Is it right time to buy jackedup prices? 

Ma area lo zestimate/redfin estimate kanna 40-50k above listing, and they are selling above 40-50k of ask

And thats for used homes

11 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Is it right time to buy jackedup prices? 

Ma area lo zestimate/redfin estimate kanna 40-50k above listing, and they are selling above 40-50k of ask

And thats for used homes

I know someone who purchased home for 500,000$ in 2007..during 2009 it went down to 310,000$.. he literally foreclosure the home..

It is now 550,000 in 2020. So just imagine these homes depreciate like crazy if inches the market drops..if it is first home and you can afford it and no visa issues go buy it.

4 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

I know someone who purchased home for 500,000$ in 2007..during 2009 it went down to 310,000$.. he literally foreclosure the home..

It is now 550,000 in 2020. So just imagine these homes depreciate like crazy if inches the market drops..if it is first home and you can afford it and no visa issues go buy it.

That's the tricky part, can we afford? We can stretch to make it possible (both working household) but if one has to be out of work for any reason then that would be neck deep situation. 

Are these prices going to stay up and keep further up? Or since the apr started to rise the price comes down? In the end monthly payment remains the same anuko but enduko 100-130k above pettadaniki adola undi

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

That's the tricky part, can we afford? We can stretch to make it possible (both working household) but if one has to be out of work for any reason then that would be neck deep situation. 

Are these prices going to stay up and keep further up? Or since the apr started to rise the price comes down? In the end monthly payment remains the same anuko but enduko 100-130k above pettadaniki adola undi

Yeah man..single income mortgage is always a head ache..samsara sagaram

5 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

intaki yee city? 

Atlanta-clt-northern va

Same story... 

Me looking in above 3 places bro. 

Atl lo cummings lo new constructions prices gaani, clt lo ft mill area ( though it comes under sc), va lo ashburn-aldie ee areas lo...

Inventory ledu, new constructions are scarce to and prices are as mentioned earlier

Stock market ee rakam ga bloodbath unte how people will afford and that automatically should bring the prices down kada.

I know lot of friends whose money is struck in market and they don't want to sell for losses so aa situation lo unna vallu illu tesukundam anukunte postpone chestaru kada so less number of buyers? Ofcourse general rule is put down payment aside and do only trading with extra money but who followed rules. at the same time, people with cash will instead invest in real estate than volatile market emo and that evens out.

question is who is deeply invested vs who is holding cash to buy now.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Atlanta-clt-northern va

Same story... 

Atl lo cummings lo new constructions prices gaani, clt lo ft mill area ( though it comes under sc), va lo ashburn-aldie ee areas lo...

Inventory ledu, new constructions are scarce to and prices are as mentioned earlier

Count me in ... End of november lo enter ayyanu .. it's a very wrong time ani naa feeling ...  Dec lo 11 years old Single car garage home 495 listing price ite nenu 535 offer chesanu ..... 550+ ki sold ayyindhi...

I was like tenor.gif

Seriously thinking of stopping this for now or for an year. 

1 hour ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Atlanta-clt-northern va

Same story... 

VA lo new homes unnayee but for every 3 homes sold .... price increase by 10 or 15K

I was listed as a VIP member for a new single family... initial gaa they told lower 700's .... When my turn came... they said base price is 799K...... tenor.gif bare minimum 830K - 840K annadu

Chi daridram anukunna.