deenamma job market

Sarvapindi

21 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

unless you have a good leader as manager who does not care what you to get things done, desi managers ki work cheyadam rod rodder roddest during these times, chillar vedavalu offline enta sepu unnavo track chesukuntaaru

time manager ki IT manager ki theda teliyana idiots, vaadi intlo paniki handyman costs control ela cheyala annatu untaaru, they don't have a clue about leadership at all, don't waste any time working for such managers, it screws up your self esteem

Agreed bro

6 hours ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

desi managers mental torture chupistaru

best strategy is develop thick and stick to pleasing his perceptions than real work

item gaadu manager vaste, find another low paying job to complement you sitting at desk, and keep sending updates even incremental to manager before he comes to you, you will become an insider to those morons, then they don't bother to worry you much

managers asking for frequent updates are anxious about their future, hence they are on constant search for positive things only, they work to get personal benefit anyway without showing team in good light, nothing wrong to making such managers chooliya

make sure to study managers psychology first before you F around trying to learn those things which you said you know during interview, those things come after a psychological strategy first

Not sure who said market is bad..today tek systems guy contacted me for 90$ hr position on w2 just waiting for ead as I am october 485 filer..with 3 yrs of aws experience thats all ..agreed market was dull for few weeks ..as I did not got any calls but today this made me sure things are bouncing back..this is permanent remote position as well...

I think they are willing to pay for guys with right skillset mainly cloud and devops and design and architecture skills..this guy ready to pay 15 holidays as well including 401k as well..