529 Plan and Term Life insurance in Colorado

Kobbaribondam

3 hours ago, Kobbaribondam said:

Hi Folks,

Please recommend a good 529 plan and Term Life insurance carrier in Colorado. 

Advises appreciated.

TIA

Did you check your state 529 plan... see if your state is offering any tax benefits for investing in college plan...

Usually monthly 400 to 500 ee accounts lo pedite kids college time ki oka 100k daaka vuntadi... few people disagree with this approach and recommends to invest in real estate or stock market..

if you ask me, I don’t gamble with kids future so I decided to invest some amount monthly in college plan for my kid... migatha markets etu poyuna idhi maximum safe vuntadi.. and some states offer prepaid option too... check it out 

12 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Did you check your state 529 plan... see if your state is offering any tax benefits for investing in college plan...

Usually monthly 400 to 500 ee accounts lo pedite kids college time ki oka 100k daaka vuntadi... few people disagree with this approach and recommends to invest in real estate or stock market..

if you ask me, I don’t gamble with kids future so I decided to invest some amount monthly in college plan for my kid... migatha markets etu poyuna idhi maximum safe vuntadi.. and some states offer prepaid option too... check it out 

You have to think about the drawbacks as well. The money you put in 529 can only be used for educational expenses and nothing else. What if your kids don't want to go to college?

3 hours ago, Kobbaribondam said:

Hi Folks,

Please recommend a good 529 plan and Term Life insurance carrier in Colorado. 

Advises appreciated.

TIA

If you're a Costco member look into their term life. In my opinion, they will beat any competitor and backed by Costco. 

40 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

You have to think about the drawbacks as well. The money you put in 529 can only be used for educational expenses and nothing else. What if your kids don't want to go to college?

Withdraw and pay the taxes for capital gains