How to get 300k job in cali?

DesiPokiri

19 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

4 of my frnds got full time with around 300k package..

am also trying to switch to fulltime and currently am getting around 150k in contracting..

can you suggest some inputs for full time job search? linkedin or direct company careers and should i pick only fortune 500 and go into their company career sites?

tech stack- python, aws and data engineering.

inka 300k lo ne unnaara?

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

6 mins back got this email

Hello ABCDEF,

My name is Jingyang and I am a Technical Recruiter with Amazon’s Recruiting Engine team. I would like the opportunity to connect more with you about some of the new and exciting software developer opportunities we have within Amazon nationwide in Seattle, Arlington, Louisville, Irvine, New York, Nashville, San Diego, San Francisco, Austin, Arizona, Canada, etc.

As a software engineer your time is limited and in demand. Rather than poring over hundreds of job descriptions, you would rather just get to the part where you solve highly complex problems to deliver game-changing products and services. This is why we created this team - a simplified white glove process that focuses on getting to know you and matching you with a team based on what’s important to you; location, technology, and company culture.

Would you be interested in pursuing this further? Please share me your most recent resume. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Jingyang Zhang | Lead Tech Recruiter

Recruiting Engine

[email protected] 

Amazon vi ochai naaku kooda but heard too many bad things about working at Amazon.

Amazon ayithe lite don't want to fuck up my life.

Just now, no_work_and_song said:

inka 300k lo ne unnaara?

perigi undocchu donno baa, 3 joined last year.. 1guy got recently.. Vallu cheppinave chesthunna, but donno wat mistake i am doing during search

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

Em cheskuntuntaav 300k tho

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

McLaren kontadanta le

Baga earn chesi twaraga intiki velli maa ammani chusukunta

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

i felt amazon interview easy peasy..but i was offered only 85k in seattle  as i had 1 year exp..

so i didnt join. Also they booked 2 star hotels for interview. cheap ppl

Hummm

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

i felt amazon interview easy peasy..but i was offered only 85k in seattle  as i had 1 year exp..

so i didnt join. Also they booked 2 star hotels for interview. cheap ppl

I havent took interviews recently in FAANG. 2012 lo google lo tesukunna but appudu naku kuda peddaga exp ledu. I felt tortured and wanted to run away . Okappudu 3-4  yrs back varaku undedi FAANG ani but ippudu anta ledu as i doubt work life balance there.  I want to give a try though to evaluate where I stand. 

Yeah 85k in Seattle is horrible. Its not even worth to join for that sal i guess.

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Baga earn chesi twaraga intiki velli maa ammani chusukunta

How rich you're doesn't depend so much on how much you earn, but depends more on how much you save. 

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

perigi undocchu donno baa, 3 joined last year.. 1guy got recently.. Vallu cheppinave chesthunna, but donno wat mistake i am doing during search

aim for 11th mile

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I havent took interviews recently in FAANG. 2012 lo google lo tesukunna but appudu naku kuda peddaga exp ledu. I felt tortured and wanted to run away . Okappudu 3-4  yrs back varaku undedi FAANG ani but ippudu anta ledu as i doubt work life balance there.  I want to give a try though to evaluate where I stand. 

Yeah 85k in Seattle is horrible. Its not even worth to join for that sal i guess.

room e 2k undhi akka.. opt lo unnam taxes undav kada earn chesukune time ani, so risk deniki le ani contracting joined.

4 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Amazon vi ochai naaku kooda but heard too many bad things about working at Amazon.

Amazon ayithe lite don't want to fuck up my life.

Agreed. 

FB vadu a month back scheduled interview in end of may. I thought to take amazon too then. FB vaste bavundu ane anukuntunna its 100% remote and told i dont have to move from my place. I should prep otherwise sure shot ga i will fail. silent_I1

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

How rich you're doesn't depend so much on how much you earn, but depends more on how much you save. 

I will earn, enjoy and save too akka.. I already constructed 2 complexes with my own money and few more i will go and stay with mom and be happy akka.