275k EB visas for FY22

JackSeal

38 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Maadi FT ne fragomen odu chesadu maa friend ki, employee was responsible for the second one payment 

@csrcsr Can you give us more info. what is the sequence of steps & PP required for any..do we need to wait for one approval before apply other.

7 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

@csrcsr Can you give us more info. what is the sequence of steps & PP required for any..do we need to wait for one approval before apply other.

No bro they applied at same time no need to stagger them 

No sequence PP ikati chepinchukondi rendu PP enduku money waste , if needed yiu can upgrade to.premium later

Just mee date Dgarlo unte and you are.porting the date it will be useful like late 2015 early 2016

Just to remove hassle of downgrades etc at the time when your filing date becomes current

E downgrade chetta laga undi premium sakaga ledu , October time lo edi current avuthe adi chesukovochhu

Not sure I answered your question bro

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

No bro they applied at same time no need to stagger them 

No sequence PP ikati chepinchukondi rendu PP enduku money waste , if needed yiu can upgrade to.premium later

Just mee date Dgarlo unte and you are.porting the date it will be useful like late 2015 early 2016

Just to remove hassle of downgrades etc at the time when your filing date becomes current

E downgrade chetta laga undi premium sakaga ledu , October time lo edi current avuthe adi chesukovochhu

Not sure I answered your question bro

Thanks bro for your reply. Yes you did answered my question. its very good info and suggestion.

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

1) you need NOT come back to the original employer bro once  the final action date is current

2) yes 485j gurantee ga file xheyali,(either you use ead and join the employer or you move to the employer with h1transfer (safer route ani antaru) 485j is must I heard its simple application free nonexpense to employer ,but some help from employer ( signature etc) is needed it seems all of them do that

3) it's after  6 months from the date of filing your 485 , the date it reached them , to be precise ( it's received dated column in the 485 physical reciept you got), no need to wait until you get ead if you are.moving in case on h1transfer ,ead\ap can be applied any time based on your 485 reciept any time

4) make sure your 140 downgrade gets approved before you leave this is must because oka oka sari query padithe no one will answer and entire application ki base that 140

Naaku telisi ee jagrathalu tisukunte chalu if you want to change after 6 months from the recieved date

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

1) you need NOT come back to the original employer bro once  the final action date is current

2) yes 485j gurantee ga file xheyali,(either you use ead and join the employer or you move to the employer with h1transfer (safer route ani antaru) 485j is must I heard its simple application free nonexpense to employer ,but some help from employer ( signature etc) is needed it seems all of them do that

3) it's after  6 months from the date of filing your 485 , the date it reached them , to be precise ( it's received dated column in the 485 physical reciept you got), no need to wait until you get ead if you are.moving in case on h1transfer ,ead\ap can be applied any time based on your 485 reciept any time

4) make sure your 140 downgrade gets approved before you leave this is must because oka oka sari query padithe no one will answer and entire application ki base that 140

Naaku telisi ee jagrathalu tisukunte chalu if you want to change after 6 months from the recieved date

@csrcsrgreat explanation.Thanks bro.Actually I am planning to move to a different location with the same employer.FT.job.Do I still need to file I485J?

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

I-140 belongs to the employer. If USCIS issued a RFE, then employer has to respond with all proper documents even if the applicant is no longer working for them. It will effect the future I 140 approvals. 

As you said, it is better to wait for the approval

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dal123 said:

I-140 belongs to the employer. If USCIS issued a RFE, then employer has to respond with all proper documents even if the applicant is no longer working for them. It will effect the future I 140 approvals. 

Not true, the employer can chose to withdraw the I140 petition simply stating that the employee is no longer working with them instead of answering the I140 and it will not effect their future I140 approvals in any way.. At that point both I140 and I485s will be biscuited. Better to stay until I140 approval with the employer. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, dal123 said:

True but FT employee ledu he left with withdraw ante kastamu

1 hour ago, terminator_desi said:

@csrcsrgreat explanation.Thanks bro.Actually I am planning to move to a different location with the same employer.FT.job.Do I still need to file I485J?

Ah good question bro nenu alochisguna to.move to different location after 180 days , kanukovali attorney if yiu know anything please update the thread , naku emina telisina chestanu, we have offices in East coast monna maa employer ki raayi esanu

H1 aighe amend cheyali anukunta pakka with new lca, pay correction if any , but 485j cheyala anedi good question aduguthanu maa attorney ni knni days lo

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ah good question bro nenu alochisguna to.move to different location after 180 days , kanukovali attorney if yiu know anything please update the thread , naku emina telisina chestanu, we have offices in East coast monna maa employer ki raayi esanu

H1 aighe amend cheyali anukunta pakka with new lca, pay correction if any , but 485j cheyala anedi good question aduguthanu maa attorney ni knni days lo

Sure bro.Nenu kuda ma attorney adugudam anukuntunna.will let you know.thanks

1 hour ago, terminator_desi said:

https://www.trackitt.com/usa-discussion-forums/i485-eb/1783955713/change-location-same-employer-eb2-ac21

Related question answered bro looks better file 485j as ar11 lo address update chetsamu kada

If I know anything will update

Just now, csrcsr said:

https://www.trackitt.com/usa-discussion-forums/i485-eb/1783955713/change-location-same-employer-eb2-ac21

Related question answered bro looks better file 485j as ar11 lo address update chetsamu kada

If I know anything will update

thanks bro.Lot of useful info in this thread.I want to see how things progress and then decide on my move.With SO 2022 news I am thinking my PD 2014 might become current in FAD next year.

2 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

thanks bro.Lot of useful info in this thread.I want to see how things progress and then decide on my move.With SO 2022 news I am thinking my PD 2014 might become current in FAD next year.

Yaa sudali a roju ki edi correct aithe adi cheuskuntu velipovadame , hope anthe naadi same2013

• Like 1

On 3/18/2021 at 10:58 AM, csrcsr said:

Yaa sudali a roju ki edi correct aithe adi cheuskuntu velipovadame , hope anthe naadi same2013

@csrcsr Any update you got from your attorney about relocation?My attorney said I can file I485j and move to new location after EAD and I140 are approved.