I94 Out of status

terminator_desi

2 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi Guys,

Need some help on "Out of Status" issue.My friend H1b is valid until August 2021 .He went to India for stamping in 2019 May and was given I94 until 202O November at port of entry by mistake.My friend noticed this error only when he was filing for H1b renewal last week.His Attorney is saying that my friend is out of status since 202O November and it will create serious immigrations problems and he might have to go for stamping in India.Does anyone have idea on this issue?

stamping ki velthe visa expiry date varaku or a week before varaku i94 istaru kada?  How come he became out of status?  NOV 2020 taruvata extn cheyinchukunna malla enter ayyedappudu chupinchaleda post NOV 2020 arrival?  Anyways nearest CBP to appointment tesukoni you can get it corrected if he actually had valid visa. POE is another option. Asalu visa ney expired ayite then he should go to india and apply for visa again . It depends on his luck if he will be approved that new application.

3 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi Guys,

Need some help on "Out of Status" issue.My friend H1b is valid until August 2021 .He went to India for stamping in 2019 May and was given I94 until 202O November at port of entry by mistake.My friend noticed this error only when he was filing for H1b renewal last week.His Attorney is saying that my friend is out of status since 202O November and it will create serious immigrations problems and he might have to go for stamping in India.Does anyone have idea on this issue?

Yes he is out of status. Hence once in a while better to check all immigration documents validity. 

46 minutes ago, Amrita said:

stamping ki velthe visa expiry date varaku or a week before varaku i94 istaru kada?  How come he became out of status?  NOV 2020 taruvata extn cheyinchukunna malla enter ayyedappudu chupinchaleda post NOV 2020 arrival?  Anyways nearest CBP to appointment tesukoni you can get it corrected if he actually had valid visa. POE is another option. Asalu visa ney expired ayite then he should go to india and apply for visa again . It depends on his luck if he will be approved that new application.

Trump ee POE correction teesesadu. Everyone should go out and come

10 hours ago, accuman said:

Trump ee POE correction teesesadu. Everyone should go out and come

undi. last year begining i sent email to CBP to correct mine. they did it. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, sunnam said:

thank bro.where you already out of status when you sent email or you noticed it before your status expired?

7 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

thank bro.where you already out of status when you sent email or you noticed it before your status expired?

i was in-status. that is requirement to do any correction. i am not sure if they do if you are out of status. best for your friend to consult 2 different attorneys and trackitt forum. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sunnam said:

Not after i-94 expiry. if yoou want to learn hardway let your i-94 expiry then try

2 hours ago, sunnam said:

i was in-status. that is requirement to do any correction. i am not sure if they do if you are out of status. best for your friend to consult 2 different attorneys and trackitt forum. 

sunnam tappithe emi raadu entha mandini contact aayyina. better to quit and comeback

15 hours ago, Amrita said:

Passport validity vunnanthavarey I94 validity istharu POE lo ..whichever is earliest... though you have a stamped visa validity beyond your passport expiry

1 hour ago, accuman said:

sunnam tappithe emi raadu entha mandini contact aayyina. better to quit and comeback

athanu chesedi edo athanu chesthadu. madyalo y u bother about him? y u scare him so much. neeku elagu Canada PR undi. US GC kuda line lo undi.

inka ne G nuvvu kaduko. don't scare people so much. sky won't fall or world will not end today evening. 😏

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, nag said:

Passport validity vunnanthavarey I94 validity istharu POE lo ..whichever is earliest... though you have a stamped visa validity beyond your passport expiry

Oh yeah this is a possibility..papam chusukoni undadu.