I94 Out of status

terminator_desi

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Have some self respect and stop quoting me . You told many wrong things on immigration just on this DB . Stop your crap !!

You are not entitled for my answers and I hate to even quote you . Anduke I ignored your previous half knowledge posts . I don’t need to assure anyone on this DB . This is a forum . 

Wrong? Go and Check. Once I-94 is expired everyone day counted as illegal status. PERIOD.

1 minute ago, accuman said:

Wrong? Go and Check. Once I-94 is expired everyone day counted as illegal status. PERIOD.

Haha yeah lawyer kanna Nike ekkuva telusu . You said same crap with your half knowledge in my thread . Murthy lawyer told otherwise . Lttt chesta agu .

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Haha yeah lawyer kanna Nike ekkuva telusu . You said same crap with your half knowledge in my thread . Murthy lawyer told otherwise . Lttt chesta agu .

Murthy lawyer cheppevi anni right aythe why denials for them? Why can’t they give assurance for 100% approval rate?

5 minutes ago, accuman said:

I-94 expire ayyaka kuda all fine ane vallaki evvaru anna cheppandi ayya.

And respective visa of primary applicant also automatically gets cancelled. Legal status can be gained only go out and come back as per new directions. In olden days can be regained different ways. 

4 minutes ago, accuman said:

Murthy lawyer cheppevi anni right aythe why denials for them? Why can’t they give assurance for 100% approval rate?

Oh yeah murthy lawyer ni manesi e dokku DB lo ninnu pettukune matti burra leka  vallane adugutunnam. Answer niku kavalante velli murthy ni adugu i dont work for murthy . 

Aey dokku lawyer ayina nikanna ni salahala kanna better aey. Niku ah degree kuda ledu enduku cheptunnav telisi teliyani crap ? You told my prev h1b is invalid as per murthy i went back to my prev employer and again did a transfer and got approved too in sept. Half knowldege nito pettuko. 90% of what you say is crap and SHIIIIT.

Malla  quote cheyaku nenu respond kuda kanu.  

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Oh yeah murthy lawyer ni manesi e dokku DB lo ninnu pettukune matti burra leka  vallane adugutunnam. Answer niku kavalante velli murthy ni adugu i dont work for murthy . 

Aey dokku lawyer ayina nikanna ni salahala kanna better aey. Niku ah degree kuda ledu enduku cheptunnav telisi teliyani crap ? You told my prev h1b is invalid as per murthy i went back to my prev employer and again did a transfer and got approved too in sept. Half knowldege nito pettuko. 90% of what you say is crap and SHIIIIT.

Again once employee left from employer A to B, to comeback employer A no matter visa valid or not employer A has to file amendment to take employee back as per H-1B law. PERIOD. 

To hire or rehire H-1B employee any employer all the time has liability to file amendament to prove there is no citizen found to do the job.

3 minutes ago, accuman said:

Again once employee left from employer A to B, to comeback employer A no matter visa valid or not employer A has to file amendment to take employee back as per H-1B law. PERIOD. 

To hire or rehire H-1B employee any employer all the time has liability to file amendament to prove there is no citizen found to do the job.

KEEP YOUR CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP FOR YOURSELF. I WENT BACK TO MY EMPLOYER WORKED FOR 9  MONTHS AND GOT TRANSFER DONE IN PREMIUM IN 3 DAYS.  PERIOD.

I WILL FOLLOW LAWYERS NOT HALF KNOWLDGE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ON A FORUM.

YOU CLAIMING YOU KNOW MORE THAN MURTHY ITSELF IS LAUGHABLE !

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Agreed.. Immigration lo evarikanna issue undhi ante half knowledge tho naake anni telusu ane cheppatam chaala sarlu chusa and so many times wrong advise and wrong statements and he scares people with him comments than trying to help. I  am pretty sure he is kind of a person who thinks he knows everything but knows nothing or wants to make it painful for people who are already in tension and posting for help.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, accuman said:

Thanks Immigration lawyer.. oka Firm open cheyochuga tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Boom1 said:

Agreed.. Immigration lo evarikanna issue undhi ante half knowledge tho naake anni telusu ane cheppatam chaala sarlu chusa and so many times wrong advise and wrong statements and he scares people with him comments than trying to help. I  am pretty sure he is kind of a person who thinks he knows everything but knows nothing or wants to make it painful for people who are already in tension and posting for help.

One more ignorant spotted

3 minutes ago, accuman said:

It’s not about scaring or acting like know things. It’s talking about right H-1B law without using loopholes and letting everyone know correct thing. 

no one is using loopholes. This thread issue got sorted out by calling CBP, people advised to call CBP and it worked.. you kept telling he is out of status  and no option other than to go out of country.. There are always ways to correct if it was a mistake by CBP..

1 minute ago, Boom1 said:

Totally nake cheppadu evariko enduku?

I contacted murthy panel and did what they said. I went back to old employer and worked 9 months and again got transfer done. He says total CRAP ! I keep myself calm and never respond to his messages. Assurances kavalanta who is entitled for my reply or assurances? Manchiga matladite evadanna manchiga reply chestadu. EVadanna problem lo unte finish type lo matladutadu. You see this thread itself. He knows nothing keeps shhitting whatever he thinks from his mouth.

I wouldnt react most times but already tappu ani prove ayyaka kuda he keeps ranting same SHITTT that he is right. Andariki anni televu we are not attorneys tappayina graceful ga accept cheyachu. Inka rettistadu tappu ani prove ayina. Na prev visa invalid ayyi nenu out of status preiod anta. 7 months payroll run ayyi malla ela approved my transfer? WHat crap he knows?  He is wrong ane daniki living proof na case. I dont still bother his posts. Naku malla malla he replies thats what irks me.