Nen btech chaduvtunna rojullooo...

Ellen

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Idhey problem , support istey change avachu kadha . 

Same Bjp chestey vote vestam Ani people , people vote vestey chestam Ani Bjp. People ki loss ( development ) , Bjp ki loss ( power ). Oka side convince avali 

Same pk ki kooda supporters convince avandi oka sari 

they fear 

that fear will show the great jaggad as saviour

vadu chesey panulki finally vallakey bokka pedatadu right now he is lord vishnu while 150 temples and sri ramudu idol demolition going on

3 minutes ago, PhirLalSalam said:

picture ekkuva aadadu... do some changes... aa ammayi ni C/R/B caste ani pettu 

I needed answer only from specific persons they came 

5 minutes ago, PhirLalSalam said:

picture ekkuva aadadu... do some changes... aa ammayi ni C/R/B caste ani pettu tenor.gif

why just c\r\b inka add chesi society lo inka poison add cheyi

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

they fear 

that fear will show the great jaggad as saviour

vadu chesey panulki finally vallakey bokka pedatadu right now he is lord vishnu while 150 temples and sri ramudu idol demolition going on

Pk fans tho adhey issue . Support cheyam but leader perform cheyali antaru . Poni MLA ga  atleast gelpinchaledhu .

19 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

This video is for u.... One guy asked same question

Ok yogi, why can’t  your commercialzed ashrams with millions of turnover serve distressed and needy hindus and why cry always on church which is serving Hindus asking to convert ?

asalu mana ashram or matam loki leprosy/aids vallani ranisthara mana swamulu 

Just now, JackSeal said:

Ok yogi, why can’t  your commercialzed ashrams with millions of turnover serve distressed and needy hindus and why cry always on church which is serving Hindus asking to convert ?

asalu mana ashram or matam loki leprosy/aids vallani ranisthara mana swamulu 

Lol church propaganda okate telsu.... There are tons of ashrams which will do these things but not publicize

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I agree with his concept of religious accountability. It's really interesting. If they are really converting people in the name of uplifting them, then there should be some sort of social audit to prove that these people are not unnecessarily exploited. But rest of the points I'm not sure.  I don't put all the blame on the government for promoting egalitarianism blaa blaa that's very superficial. But what else is the alternative, in chronic cases like leprosy etc.. it's good to have the audit(practical solution) and church should be responsible and should not do divisive politics (too utopian and it's really hard to achieve)

Ok naak oka mukka ardam kaledu.... 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Watch hells angel by christopher hitchens

Will watch the video later. Can't rn. Bt I m only wondering what is the alternative option to people on roads???. Conspiracy theories are everywhere and are very tempting to believe. And everybody hates church including me, so it's pretty easy to knit an alternative narrative showing someone as completely evil like many do with Gandhiji( I know he is not a saint but come on some of the stories they make up to the credits are completely evil)

1 minute ago, Sachin200 said:

Pk fans tho adhey issue . Support cheyam but leader perform cheyali antaru . Poni MLA ga  atleast gelpinchaledhu .

caste fear is what driving AP today not sure how long it goes

its clearly showing how TG growing while AP is in this situation

TG n AP EODB lo neck to neck 2 years back 

leader capability not even coming as choice

only middle class thinks differently but majority are with jaggad

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

why just c\r\b inka add chesi society lo inka poison add cheyi

hello ambedkar mayya aka fan of cbn/lokesh/jrntr and co.. ninnu tag cheddamanukunna post lo but nuvvu meevalla bajana lo vuntav enduku disturb cheyyatamani voorukunna.. 

bro nuvvu ee whatsup/facebook group lo vuntav

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Ok naak oka mukka ardam kaledu.... 

Aah Rajiv Malhotra cheppina first two mins matter bagundi. I also agree and it is practical. But rest of the points are too utopian ekkada kuda practical solution aite iyyaledu

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Lol church propaganda okate telsu.... There are tons of ashrams which will do these things but not publicize

oka example evochu kada... any hindu org which is serving needy/distressed/sick people on that scale like nirmal hriday ? 

manaku apudu castism, crying on others, vadu neat ga seva chesthu convert chesukuntunnadu 

Just now, PhirLalSalam said:

hello ambedkar mayya aka fan of cbn/lokesh/jrntr and co.. ninnu tag cheddamanukunna post lo but nuvvu meevalla bajana lo vuntav enduku disturb cheyyatamani voorukunna.. 

bro nuvvu ee whatsup/facebook group lo vuntav

CITI_c$y

Just now, Ellen said:

Aah Rajiv Malhotra cheppina first two mins matter bagundi. I also agree and it is practical. But rest of the points are too utopian ekkada kuda practical solution aite iyyaledu

Simple govt should take care of them.... 

Elect non corrupt govts....