Nen btech chaduvtunna rojullooo...

Ellen

17 hours ago, kakatiya said:

No the actual kushwant singh biography of mother teresa where he spent great deal of time with her. Not some documentary..also deccan herald in depth reports from her time .

What were the exact claims made by deccan herald reports from her time? Ante if it was about usage of pain killers I already told u about the laws during those days. It is too naive to completely blame her for non-availability of high dose opium for legal usage. 

17 hours ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Matter close 🤪🤪

sare, nuv full ga chadivesi unte cheppuvayya, mother teresa enduku antha karudu kattina villain o... what other alternatives were available for dying people or destitutes in those days? How could they surpass laws to use high dose morphine for pain killers or how can they prevent reusing of needles which were not highlighted in picture until 1980s?

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

What were the exact claims made by deccan herald reports from her time? Ante if it was about usage of pain killers I already told u about the laws during those days. It is too naive to completely blame her for non-availability of high dose opium for legal usage. 

She didn't use most of the charity money and didn't improve the facilities to treat the sick rather used the old dire conditions ..

You are just blindly supporting her every claim here saying it s not her fault..can't argue with one sided folks who just assume..saying " she might have"

23 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

She didn't use most of the charity money and didn't improve the facilities to treat the sick rather used the old dire conditions ..

You are just blindly supporting her every claim here saying it s not her fault..can't argue with one sided folks who just assume..saying " she might have"

Blind support cheyatledu. I'm only saying there is too much bad history about her like a treacherous vile woman. It need not be entirely true ani. And whatever claims I made in support of her I presented them with supporting facts right? I did not claim that she is a saint or was bereft of malice at all. While agreeing she might be corrupt and had her vested interests, I'm only saying all the bad history about her may not be so bad. There are some exaggerated claims which can be looked at objectively. Now if u want to blame her  completely like she is some witch it would be hard for me also to argue further. 

Regarding the usage of funds to improve facilities, I haven't read about it. So I'll probably put forward my argument when I do have relevant facts if I want to support her. 

2 hours ago, Ellen said:

sare, nuv full ga chadivesi unte cheppuvayya, mother teresa enduku antha karudu kattina villain o... what other alternatives were available for dying people or destitutes in those days? How could they surpass laws to use high dose morphine for pain killers or how can they prevent reusing of needles which were not highlighted in picture until 1980s?