Jump to content

Worship and Prayers ALL Over the WORLD


Recommended Posts

Pitta
1 minute ago, Spartan said:

@Arey_enti_ra_idi  votes veyyandi ra ante..okkadu raadu....cinema kosam aite..poojalu...pushakaralu na..

nu unnav ga votes veyadaniki...malli vallu andaru enduku le 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bz5f3s4xtpkfsdvz7hai

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spartan
Just now, Pitta said:

nu unnav ga votes veyadaniki...malli vallu andaru enduku le 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bz5f3s4xtpkfsdvz7hai

TBF... inta varaku PK cinema theater lo chudale....

Link to post
Share on other sites
dasari123
2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@Arey_enti_ra_idi  votes veyyandi ra ante..okkadu raadu....cinema kosam aite..poojalu...pushakaralu na..

we PK becomes CM, we will miss him in big screen bro. We want our Lord Workship/prayers in big screen so we wont support in politics. Hail Lord PK

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
dasari123
1 minute ago, Spartan said:

TBF... inta varaku PK cinema theater lo chudale....

bro keep his PK in your wallet, dont forget. Hail Lord PK

Link to post
Share on other sites
dasari123
1 minute ago, Spartan said:

TBF... inta varaku PK cinema theater lo chudale....

bro keep his PK in your wallet, dont forget. Hail Lord PK

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pitta
3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

TBF... inta varaku PK cinema theater lo chudale....

ilanti joke malli eppudu chepthav cvvQ2J.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
jambalhaatraja
2 minutes ago, dasari123 said:

we PK becomes CM, we will miss him in big screen bro. We want our Lord Workship/prayers in big screen so we wont support in politics. Hail Lord PK

nee optimism ki naa joharlu. ward member kaalenodu CM ani eduru chustunnav chudu. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
friesNfrappe
3 minutes ago, dasari123 said:

we PK becomes CM, we will miss him in big screen bro. We want our Lord Workship/prayers in big screen so we wont support in politics. Hail Lord PK

PK greater than CM PM FLOTUS POTUS LOTUS bro

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
dasari123
Just now, jambalhaatraja said:

nee optimism ki naa joharlu. ward member kaalenodu CM ani eduru chustunnav chudu. 

bro if we fans support he will be PM forget about CM, Hail Lord PK 54w20n.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.