One caste is becaming xtain caste in telugu states slowly

NiranjanGaaru

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Yep

Chi chi. Inka aa peru lo Nagarjuna enti dharidram ga. I appreciate the others who changed their names like Ramachandra reddy to jeeva ratna reddy. I can't digest people with the names Rama, Krishna, Buddha, Nagarjuna and etc in that group....

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Ys vimala reddy

There are 1000's of reddy preachers now in ap... How come this happend!!!? From 2004-09 golden age for conversions.... Ysr through brother anil kumar and sharmila converted max reddies from kadapa, kurnool, 40% are converted.... Now their target is Telangana so starting a party there.... 

Reddi bros Be like kishan reddy and bhanu prakash reddy

Not like reddy pastors and singers below

BJP is doing nothing other than minor action of NGO funds, i don't think Modi has balls to take any major action by passing a bill to stop such conversions

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Chi chi. Inka aa peru lo Nagarjuna enti dharidram ga. I appreciate the others who changed their names like Ramachandra reddy to jeeva ratna reddy. I can't digest people with the names Rama, Krishna, Buddha, Nagarjuna and etc in that group....

Yeah reddies ni piludamm who support these xtian cheddies continuosly

@kidney @snoww @JackSeal @bhaigan @kothavani @AndhraPickles @Migilindi23 

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

BJP is doing nothing other than minor action of NGO funds, i don't think Modi has balls to take any major action by passing a bill to stop such conversions

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://swarajyamag.com/amp/story/insta%2Fchristian-orgs-involved-in-forced-conversions-struggling-after-modi-governments-fcra-crackdown-report

He did his part, these cheddies changing name of orgs for which they get funds regularly from abroad

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Epudo 2004-14 varaku jargindi, after 2014 it's a bit controlled

they found various ways to subvert those controls, there is ample evidence to prove AP is using state machinery to do conversions

• Upvote 1

Just now, odhu_le_macha said:

Language training kuda isthara veellaku...telugu ki thegalu pattisthunnaru

Last but not least

Ys vijayax reddy

Ys sharu... Reddy

E cheddy pastor galla gurinchi post chesthe 1000 pages avudhiii...... 

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Its not about having balls. Modi and Sha are no Vajpayee & Advani pair. MoSha lack the intellectual ability to comprehend simple things. I don't think they are deeply fond of Hindusim as well. For them Hinduism is just a facade, behind the scenes they are corrupted to the core and doesn't care about the dharma. They are like low calibre street politicans set in the highest positions. That's why Vajpayee never liked him (Watch a vide where Vajpayee reprimanding Modi in public in the pressmeet). He used to complain as school kid and used to spread rumours  against Keshubhai Patel after Gujrath earthquake.

4 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

Language training kuda isthara veellaku...telugu ki thegalu pattisthunnaru

No, they try to adapt the practices followed in English/West churches. The tone, emotion, music and etc. They don't fit into the India native languages. So they sound odd.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Last but not least

Ys vijayax reddy

Ys sharu... Reddy

E cheddy pastor galla gurinchi post chesthe 1000 pages avudhiii...... 

convert ayyaka kuda Teddy name enduku 

edaina rule unte bagundu....convert ayyaka reservations, cast names  unadavu ani...50% minority conversion agipothadi