One sentence about Dallas

RPG_Reloaded

dallas lo unde kanna notlo konta endrin poskuni mingadam easy ani talk

dallas is only like second setup or one night stand GF..never be with it forever..just vaadukuni move ayipovali ante

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Living in Dallas from over 10 years… worked in several companies and lived in multiple suburbs and apartments..  i have friends from several different communities.. I honestly never heard caste discussions or discrimination based on caste… everyone is nice to me and vice versa.. i don’t belong to any major caste… maybe that is one reason… I have two reddy friends who are much close to me than they are to each other… 

but I have seen people talking in Telugu with utter disregard for people of other languages… which they very much hate us for… 

maybe you guys are always moving with the wrong crowd… 

I think as the number of people grow, everyone starts forming all these kinds of groups.. Telugu population in Dallas has exploded…

well said, those who see the world through their caste tinted glasses will only see what they want to see

Dallas outside no caste exists as per these retards 😆

26 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

dallas picha lite vaa.. aa fremont and new jersey side velli chudu.. illu kuda rent ki ivvaru desi badacows if you don't belong to their casete

Throw some light 

6 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

well said, those who see the world through their caste tinted glasses will only see what they want to see

Dallas outside no caste exists as per these retards 😆

Manavalluuuuu ekkuva undedhiii KG districts of AP and Dallas of vomerica. 

Andukeee intha hatred.

1 hour ago, Rendu said:

Calm down your nerve bro.... Pakkodi gajji gurunchi endhuku ekkuvaga alochisthavu ....evadu etla pothe neeku endhuku vayya..... Stay away and boycott those gajji kukkalu

kaaka nu unadhi New orleans ha LA la

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Throw some light 

konni streets unnay fremont and nj lo that have people mostly from the same casete.. maa friends room sublet teeskovadaniki inquire chesthe meerenti ani adigaranta .. endi vaa idi

Just now, jiggubhai said:

konni streets unnay fremont and nj lo that have people mostly from the same casete.. maa friends room sublet teeskovadaniki inquire chesthe meerenti ani adigaranta .. endi vaa idi

forgot to add, LA lo kuda ilantidi undanta. mostly middle aged andhra ppl are doing this ani vinna.

Just now, jiggubhai said:

Gattiga legal lawsuit vesiii mingitheee life set gaaa. Lambdddk gallaki kavali ilantivi baga ekkuva chesthunnaruuuu 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jiggubhai said:

forgot to add, LA lo kuda ilantidi undanta. mostly middle aged andhra ppl are doing this ani vinna.

India nundi ecch1 meedha import ayina brought batches are desi scum in vomerica 

• Upvote 1

eee kathalu itla punkaalu punkaalu ga untai - akkadike velithe emundadhu. Pani kattukuni caste kosam velithe kanapadathai lekapothe ledhu.

America lo malla telugu vallalo caste endhiva - there is nothing really.