Ma teamlo oka desi gadu

cbnfan

1 minute ago, cbnfan said:

oka wrong priority gadu unnadu. vadi mentality antha verevallu nakanna ekkuva work cheyodhu ane type.. team environment antha kharab chestunnadu. 

evarina tagilara ilanti vallu, how to handle them.

Ignore him, this is best. If you try to tell him or correct him, it will backfire on you. These type of guys are dangerous, its best to be far.

• Upvote 1

insecure fellow gadu, if he feels someone did better work than him, next vadu padkokunda work chestadu. 

vadini chuse i feel like changing workplace, but i cant for next 2 months for other reasons. 

3 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

Ignore him, this is best. If you try to tell him or correct him, it will backfire on you. These type of guys are dangerous, its best to be far.

yeah, i want to move out of my workplace... i seriously pray i will never get a coworker like that again.

1 minute ago, cbnfan said:

one senior developer joined our team recently, and veedu nidra kuda povatle.. he's afraid of new member, he's probably feeling the new guy will dominate him. 

meeru chesedi IT work ye na? adhi kuda US lo, come on man

joe-biden.gif

work life balance telvani yedavalu untaru , lite , few peanuts kosam mental tension techukoku , chill

as long as you complete your tasks on time and perform well , you have good standing in the eyes of management

also whatever that guy is doing is not sustainable in the long run , eventually he will either burn out and the chances are he is neglecting other areas in his life , don't compare with such fellows...

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, cbnfan said:

oka wrong priority gadu unnadu. vadi mentality antha verevallu nakanna ekkuva work cheyodhu ane type.. team environment antha kharab chestunnadu. 

Thagiladu baaa… dealing with him daily… work antha vaadiki ichi nenu BB NFL cricket and DBing tho time pass chestunna.. matter enti ante aa work naaku nacha ledu and nothing new… daniki vaadu kukkala hadavudi chestadu.. so I took it easy and enjoying my work life 

2 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

meeru chesedi IT work ye na? adhi kuda US lo, come on man

joe-biden.gif

that new joinee had discussion with our manager about our project within couple of days of joining. and this guy lost mind and pinging others to check if they helped him to understand that quickly. thats how he thinks. 

1 minute ago, LadiesTailor said:

Thagiladu baaa… dealing with him daily… work antha vaadiki ichi nenu BB NFL cricket and DBing tho time pass chestunna.. matter enti ante aa work naaku nacha ledu and nothing new… daniki vaadu kukkala hadavudi chestadu.. so I took it easy and enjoying my work life 

but, our performance reviews effects kada.. when someone is doing overperformance drama.. thats what iam thinking.

13 minutes ago, cbnfan said:

elaborate no