Jump to content

How india pro-corporatization has failed indian coal


Telugodura456
 Share

Recommended Posts

Last three years lo no increase in production. 

2020 - 756 million tons

2019- 753 million tons

2018 - 760 million tons.

2016 lo cola india 50000 crores surplus lo unte modi gaadu dividends ga dhobettadu (gujrat had massive funds increase0)

Piyush gaadu coal blocks private ki auctioning  and reforms and gaadidhi guddu ante auction ainaayi gani production ledhu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Mari china lo endukochhindi ee paristhithi

china lo shortage not due to lack of coal but lack of price for electiricity. coal maree expensive but electiricty price controlled by govt too low. They have already sorted out a lot and they will. india ki matuku debba baane untadhi anukuntunna. Remeber how china handled corona and india did later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

china lo shortage not due to lack of coal but lack of price for electiricity. coal maree expensive but electiricty price controlled by govt too low. They have already sorted out a lot and they will. india ki matuku debba baane untadhi anukuntunna. Remeber how china handled corona and india did later.

nee lantollu eduvadam thappa...emi kaadu..just  matter of few weeks...at the most 4 weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

nee lantollu eduvadam thappa...emi kaadu..just  matter of few weeks...at the most 4 weeks.

Zero Covid cases' by May 2020
The government had predicted India would be "flattening" its Covid-19 curve and by May 16, there would be zero new Covid-19 case in India.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

china lo shortage not due to lack of coal but lack of price for electiricity. coal maree expensive but electiricty price controlled by govt too low. They have already sorted out a lot and they will. india ki matuku debba baane untadhi anukuntunna. Remeber how china handled corona and india did later.

china australiaa tho trade war that effected them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Oh..reuters uh..!!!

Coal Ministry numbers emana vunaya ?

google cheyyara. nuvuu kaal meedha kaal esukunte. Nenu parigetthukuntu elli numbers collect cheyyala ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

china australiaa tho trade war that effected them

price effect undhi kaani stock effect ledhu. coal plants paying high price for imported coal but consumers paying low price for electricity. So vallu aa technical reason ee technical reason cheppi they reduced production as every unit produced is giving them losses.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Last three years lo no increase in production. 

2020 - 756 million tons

2019- 753 million tons

2018 - 760 million tons.

2016 lo cola india 50000 crores surplus lo unte modi gaadu dividends ga dhobettadu (gujrat had massive funds increase0)

Piyush gaadu coal blocks private ki auctioning  and reforms and gaadidhi guddu ante auction ainaayi gani production ledhu.

2018, 2019,2020 lo coal output same and demand kuda pretty much same but shortage avaledu..2021 lone shortage ayindi antav..

South India la vunda shortage ? South Indians coal plants anni mari ekado coal mida nadustunayi ? 

As per your logic, South Indians should be paying premium for coal…Are they paying ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

2018, 2019,2020 lo coal output same and demand kuda pretty much same but shortage avaledu..2021 lone shortage ayindi antav..

South India la vunda shortage ? South Indians coal plants anni mari ekado coal mida nadustunayi ? 

As per your logic, South Indians should be paying premium for coal…Are they paying ?

2018-19 coal imports increased by almost 9 percent. 2019-20 lo they increased by another 2 percent. Then corona came after 2020 april. So Demand is there but being met by imports.

Malla south india endhi naakardham kaadhu. Every one is not experiencing higher coal prices. countries with long term import contracts are not. India doesnt have any such planning. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

2018, 2019,2020 lo coal output same and demand kuda pretty much same but shortage avaledu..2021 lone shortage ayindi antav..

South India la vunda shortage ? South Indians coal plants anni mari ekado coal mida nadustunayi ? 

As per your logic, South Indians should be paying premium for coal…Are they paying ?

Karnataka already started power cuts in rural areas since impirted coal is not viable 

Kerala is lucky in the sense they have a miniscule demand 

Andhra used to buy a lot of imported coal which is no longer viable , for the time being hydel plants are saving the state from power cuts but rural areas will have load shedding soon 

Tamil nadu has lot of renewable energy , neyvelli lignite , enough supply for ten days 

Telangana is lucky to have singareni supply , least affected 

Worst to best in order 

Karnataka , Andhra , tamil nadu , kerala , Telangana 

North india is even worse all congress states have officially  started load shedding except maharastra

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.