Jump to content

Why is JP Narayana supporting private industry so strongly these days?


jiggubhai
 Share

Recommended Posts

Monna visakha steel vishayam lo he was supporting privatization.. now air india acquisition by Tata.. 

Air India acquisition may be justified but visakha steel privatization is just wrong.. but why is he so strongly after it.. I feel very bad saying this but is he taking payments?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

you mean JP? He was always pro privatization no? that's literally his only constituency, even though most of them vote for TDP/BJP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Monna visakha steel vishayam lo he was supporting privatization.. now air india acquisition by Tata.. 

Air India acquisition may be justified but visakha steel privatization is just wrong.. but why is he so strongly after it.. I feel very bad saying this but is he taking payments?

Vizag steel ni ipudu pricvatize cheyakapothey, tarvata losses loki velli apudu ayya tandri ani chepi evado kalu pattukuni mari loss ki ammalsi vastadi...

Govt spent 1 lakh crores in the last 20 years to run an airline..ade 20 years back ammesi vunte we could have seved this amount.

In the same way if we don't sell Vizag Steel when it is still worth a lot, we have to sell it away in future to peanuts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Monna visakha steel vishayam lo he was supporting privatization.. now air india acquisition by Tata.. 

Air India acquisition may be justified but visakha steel privatization is just wrong.. but why is he so strongly after it.. I feel very bad saying this but is he taking payments?

A fraud guy

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you mean JP? He was always pro privatization no? that's literally his only constituency, even though most of them vote for TDP/BJP.

yea but now he is very strongly in favor I feel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Monna visakha steel vishayam lo he was supporting privatization.. now air india acquisition by Tata.. 

Air India acquisition may be justified but visakha steel privatization is just wrong.. but why is he so strongly after it.. I feel very bad saying this but is he taking payments?

His arguments makes sense  where govt utilises these proceeds to invest in other infrastructure but there is no roadmap on where the proceeds of the sale will go to . 

Its also true that no govt institution is well run , even the basic departments of govt are horribly corrupt and incompetent . Perhaps we should privitise the government itself think_ww

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

I think that's a strong statement

Maa caste party ni support cheyakapothey fraud ey mari , memu privitise chesthey rastram kosam pakkana vadu chesthey adhi thappu 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Maa caste party ni support cheyakapothey fraud ey mari , memu privitise chesthey rastram kosam pakkana vadu chesthey adhi thappu 

Aa telugodra evarni supporting? Fawla kukka na?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jiggubhai said:

Aa telugodra evarni supporting? Fawla kukka na?

Pacha party , TDP under cbn was one of the first major party that enoucouraged privitisation and actually implementex it on a large scale throughout the state. 

MOst Opputunistic fellows out there 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Vizag steel ni ipudu pricvatize cheyakapothey, tarvata losses loki velli apudu ayya tandri ani chepi evado kalu pattukuni mari loss ki ammalsi vastadi...

Govt spent 1 lakh crores in the last 20 years to run an airline..ade 20 years back ammesi vunte we could have seved this amount.

In the same way if we don't sell Vizag Steel when it is still worth a lot, we have to sell it away in future to peanuts.

asalu ammalsi enduku vastadi? world bank soochinchindha? lol.

inefficient govt enterprises constitute majority of china's economy, and provide employment to majority of its people. what's the point of efficiency if it benefits only a few?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

asalu ammalsi enduku vastadi? world bank soochinchindha? lol.

inefficient govt enterprises constitute majority of china's economy, and provide employment to majority of its people. what's the point of efficiency if it benefits only a few?

China's govt institutions are actually run like private firms , how many of these firms have labour unions like india ?

They can hire/fire at will , salary is always contractual and there is zero tolerance towards protests 

The structural inefficiencies in india are too hard to overcome

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

His arguments makes sense  where govt utilises these proceeds to invest in other infrastructure but there is no roadmap on where the proceeds of the sale will go to . 

Its also true that no govt institution is well run , even the basic departments of govt are horribly corrupt and incompetent . Perhaps we should privitise the government itself think_ww

govt doesn't need proceeds from this sale to invest.

define 'well run'. govt can force the required 'efficiency' within its political constraints.

I think Indians are too enamored with the US model of privatization, but it is complimented by a very healthy social benefit system, since the 1950s.

for India/China, govt enterprises are its social benefit system anuko.

India edho velaga bedthundi ani chaala mandhi thinking. peduthundemo, daaniki ilanti commodities ni privatize cheyyatam waste. the future is about platforms. Inka India 1950s lo untunnaru by proposing privatization.

If you can, try and make the vizag steel plant and its products irrelevant. that's the best way to shut it down. as long as they are a market force, its a cruel decision to sell it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

China's govt institutions are actually run like private firms , how many of these firms have labour unions like india ?

They can hire/fire at will , salary is always contractual and there is zero tolerance towards protests 

The structural inefficiencies in india are too hard to overcome

No, they are not. They are famously as inefficient as India's. They literally have the communist party the biggest labour union in the world.

hiring/firing doesn't apply to govt institutions. Not just China, entire asia has inefficient govt enterprises or in korea's case inefficient chaebols. since govt has completely washed their hands off the economy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

A fraud guy

loksatta ani party petti show chesi jump ippudu

his job is to split votes n he did 

respect on this guy gone that day 

@Telugodura456  this is the fact is not it 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.