Taliban behead junior volleyball player who was part of Afghan women’s national team

kakatiya

3 hours ago, kakatiya said:

This is posted by Persian Independent not indian tabloids ..indian tabloids only reposted ..the independent is UK newspaper.

are you talking about persian independent or independent a reputed newspaper from UK? Persian independent look like a cheap tabloid. Indian newspapers are trolls who maginfy stories without even bothering to check them.

26 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

are you talking about persian independent or independent a reputed newspaper from UK? Persian independent look like a cheap tabloid. Indian newspapers are trolls who maginfy stories without even bothering to check them.

It was reported to Persian independent by the coach. Even if you do not trust the sources you will hear a lot more like these in coming months and years. NPR is a trusted source right. Here it is

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/24/1040339286/taliban-official-says-strict-punishment-and-executions-will-return

Shame on you for covertly supporting such ghastly incident. 

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Sir is this another raven razeors account ?

Independent is UK and Persian Independent is it's Persian version of the same new paper..no they are not different news papers.. 

1.you claimed it is a hindutva fake report

Ans: It is not a news by Indian press , repost of independent news report.

2. Later you claimed the original source is not reputed 

And: Persian Independent is Persian section of independent ..the same UK news paper that runs from uk

4 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

It was reported to Persian independent by the coach. Even if you do not trust the sources you will hear a lot more like these in coming months and years. NPR is a trusted source right. Here it is

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/24/1040339286/taliban-official-says-strict-punishment-and-executions-will-return

Shame on you for covertly supporting such ghastly incident. 

You really think NPR/BBC/CNN will pass over a news like this ? I dont carry any water for Taliban but neither do i carry water for RSS like you. I just asked for proper evidences.

3 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Sir is this another raven razeors account ?

Independent is UK and Persian Independent is it's Persian version of the same new paper..no they are not different news papers.. 

1.you claimed it is a hindutva fake report

Ans: It is not a news by Indian press , repost of independent news report.

2. Later you claimed the original source is not reputed 

And: Persian Independent is Persian section of independent ..the same UK news paper that runs from uk

Babu persian independent has nothing to do with independent of UK. Nizanga iam shocked how you lie so boldly and without any shame. Idhi open internet ra rey mee gudulu kaadhu - kattu kadhal cheppadaniki.

32 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Babu persian independent has nothing to do with independent of UK. Nizanga iam shocked how you lie so boldly and without any shame. Idhi open internet ra rey mee gudulu kaadhu - kattu kadhal cheppadaniki.

its not lie

she ws killed during early days of taalibaan capturing kabul

i donot get it

what r u trying to say

9 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

its not lie

she ws killed during early days of taalibaan capturing kabul

i donot get it

what r u trying to say

independent-persian is related to indepedent uk

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

independent-persian is related to indepedent uk

i don't know about news agencies specifics

but that medieval cult xxx batch killed her n thats undeniable fact

afghan women fighting against this medieval cult

26 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

This is independent Persian , related to the original publisher UK independent , which is now being run under license by SRMG publishing house after 2018 (originally run by its own publishing house)

Even the two of it's earlier prominent Persian editors have resigned because of srmg publishing saudi ties.

Below is the news published by one of its core competetors guardian back in 2018  

"Concerns have been raised over assurances of editorial independence in a deal the Independent has signed with a Saudi Arabian company, which will result in Middle Eastern editions being operated by a company with close ties to the Saudi government.

Two candidates for a job overseeing the company’s new Persian language site told the Guardian they walked away because they were not persuaded that it conform to the Independent’s existing editorial standards."

How many accounts do you have man . 

Lie boldy uh, using which account lies ? Lies boldy made by Raven or razor blade accounts ? 

and what you mean by your gudulu ? You mean temples ? 

You have zero courtesy for people .. do you have a tough upbringing or something like- abused heavily as a child ? Because you make all the tick marks for qualities  of being a dillusioned psycho !!

1. You first throw trash arguments by calling everything as bigotry 

2. Then you bring up another pile of trash as your first round of trash gets burned with people providing proper counter evidence.

3. Then you will run out of more trash,  will start making personal abuses 

4. Once you run out of personal abuses, you make self pride statements starting by picking their language skills .

5. Then repeat steps 1 through 4.

Nizamga I am schocked. Tell me you are a mental rehab patient with access to phone and internet without telling you are one ..your afdb accounts.

Take care soon man..Canada lo health care free..make full use of it.. once you reach the point of no return ...Chala kashtam..

Ilage life long new accounts create cheskoni ila abuse cheakuntu brathakali. 

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

This is independent Persian , related to the original publisher UK independent , which is now being run under license by SRMG publishing house after 2018 (originally run by its own publishing house)

Even the two of it's earlier prominent Persian editors have resigned because of srmg publishing saudi ties.

Below is the news published by one of its core competetors guardian back in 2018  

"Concerns have been raised over assurances of editorial independence in a deal the Independent has signed with a Saudi Arabian company, which will result in Middle Eastern editions being operated by a company with close ties to the Saudi government.

Two candidates for a job overseeing the company’s new Persian language site told the Guardian they walked away because they were not persuaded that it conform to the Independent’s existing editorial standards."

How many accounts do you have man . 

Lie boldy uh, using which account lies ? Lies boldy made by Raven or razor blade accounts ? 

and what you mean by your gudulu ? You mean temples ? 

You have zero courtesy for people .. do you have a tough upbringing or something like- abused heavily as a child ? Because you make all the tick marks for qualities  of being a dillusioned psycho !!

1. You first throw trash arguments by calling everything as bigotry 

2. Then you bring up another pile of trash as your first round of trash gets burned with people providing proper counter evidence.

3. Then you will run out of more trash,  will start making personal abuses 

4. Once you run out of personal abuses, you make self pride statements starting by picking their language skills .

5. Then repeat steps 1 through 4.

Nizamga I am schocked. Tell me you are a mental rehab patient with access to phone and internet without telling you are one ..your afdb accounts.

Take care soon man..Canada lo health care free..make full use of it.. once you reach the point of no return ...Chala kashtam..

Ilage life long new accounts create cheskoni ila abuse cheakuntu brathakali. 

independent persian looks like a low class rag.   Where is the proof that it is indeed persian edition of independent. And why would a british newspaper run an iranian paper when britain has sactioned iran to death.

I still think you are just a run of the mill sanghi liar.

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

i don't know about news agencies specifics

but that medieval cult xxx batch killed her n thats undeniable fact

afghan women fighting against this medieval cult

I am not praising taliban but neither will i beleive indian "national" media.

7 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

em paatinchaali? lol. nuvvu nammuthunna niyamalu anni nuvvu thega paatisthuntaava?

arey sanja ani padhey padhey anabaku ra yedhava ante, it means its setting boundary for conversations anthey.

ippudu prove cheyyataaniki oka prostitute ni pelli cheskovaala? lol.

ekkadnundi osthaar ra babu meerantha.

Arey yedavannara yedava, half biryani ga nuvvu ekkadi nunchi vachava memu akkadinunche vachamu

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

em paatinchaali? lol. nuvvu nammuthunna niyamalu anni nuvvu thega paatisthuntaava?

arey sanja ani padhey padhey anabaku ra yedhava ante, it means its setting boundary for conversations anthey.

ippudu prove cheyyataaniki oka prostitute ni pelli cheskovaala? lol.

ekkadnundi osthaar ra babu meerantha.

At least I don’t preach in a hundred threads per day 

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

independent persian looks like a low class rag.   Where is the proof that it is indeed persian edition of independent. And why would a british newspaper run an iranian paper when britain has sactioned iran to death.

I still think you are just a run of the mill sanghi liar.

Sanghi uh ..adhi kooda Nena.lol.. this is first time I am laughing out loud to your comment ... if I become prime minister ..first thing I will do is to ban Rss and bhajrang dal..they are cancer to sanathana dharma.. 

Mammohan is billion times a better PM than modi but problem is people like you on other side of extremism that gives room for modi to cash hindutva politics..

People like you make people like me to get confused for sickularists ..

I have provided the proof including the media that is licensed to independent publication UK  in 2018 and yet you're acting like turn a deaf ear..beacause you are now deer caught in the headlights who got no room to continue this debate on authenticity of the publishing house  other than making ridiculous comments...

Please provide your laundry list of other retarded afdb accounts,  I will mite away those drainage junk accounts and stay peaceful.