Jump to content

No medical seat for Rank 8 in NEET in OC Category in any Govt. College anta


paaparao
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • paaparao changed the title to No medical seat for Rank 8 in NEET in OC Category in any Govt. College anta
1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Cassette leni soceity lo ivvani undavvvv ani mana @Pulkapresident antundeee…. Anduke we need to abolish reservations/cassettesss 

peru chivara tags lekaapothey some chnge starts

DT-xZZ.gif

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dhenemma eamcet councelling apdu raktha kaneeru kanapadedhi seats allocation choosi. 

Thank god for IT industry for millions of job creations n  therz no reservation system

More privatization with effective administration will make sure to compensate some loss hpng to Open catgry students

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, chinnapillalabandi said:

Dhenemma eamcet councelling apdu raktha kaneeru kanapadedhi seats allocation choosi. 

Thank god for IT industry for millions of job creations n  therz no reservation system

More privatization with effective administration will make sure to compensate some loss hpng to Open catgry students

I'm not allowed to start a medical college and give out seats exclusive to SC/ST/OBC and muslims. I want to deny any seat to OC. but its not possible.

but you can start one and deny seats to sc/st or whoever you want to, as long as it is not OC. amazing society, India.

education already privatized. inka em kaavaali? OC tappa andaru adakka thintey okay na?

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, chinnapillalabandi said:

Dhenemma eamcet councelling apdu raktha kaneeru kanapadedhi seats allocation choosi. 

Thank god for IT industry for millions of job creations n  therz no reservation system

More privatization with effective administration will make sure to compensate some loss hpng to Open catgry students

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not allowed to start a medical college and give out seats exclusive to SC/ST/OBC and muslims. I want to deny any seat to OC. but its not possible.

but you can start one and deny seats to sc/st or whoever you want to, as long as it is not OC. amazing society, India.

education already privatized. inka em kaavaali? OC tappa andaru adakka thintey okay na?

 

 

Professional colleges lo seats allocation is not on merit basis master. Though u or OC can start college but reservation is mandatory

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, chinnapillalabandi said:

Professional colleges lo seats allocation is not on merit basis master. Though u or OC can start college but reservation is mandatory

yes master.. all deemed universities are perfectly following the reservation allocation. even IIT is not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not allowed to start a medical college and give out seats exclusive to SC/ST/OBC and muslims. I want to deny any seat to OC. but its not possible.

but you can start one and deny seats to sc/st or whoever you want to, as long as it is not OC. amazing society, India.

education already privatized. inka em kaavaali? OC tappa andaru adakka thintey okay na?

 

 

Idem rule? There are tons of tribal schools, you can only give seats to SC/ST if your heart desires. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

Idem rule? There are tons of tribal schools, you can only give seats to SC/ST if your heart desires. 

medical schools? pls point me to one such school, I'm interested to know.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Cassette leni soceity lo ivvani undavvvv ani mana @Pulkapresident antundeee…. Anduke we need to abolish reservations/cassettesss 

castes cannot be abolished in our lifetime 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

EWS category etthesthe sari. EEe batche "reservations poverty ki aithe ok" annaru. Vacchayi.

i believe ee resevervation kakunda SC OBCs ki free tuition fee and expense pettadam better. reservation for SCs and OBCs is not working. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, paaparao said:

i believe ee resevervation kakunda SC OBCs ki free tuition fee and expense pettadam better. reservation for SCs and OBCs is not working. 

bs. increase medical seats if you think OC kids are missing out.

why do you think reservation is not working? Its not enough in fact. 50% of seats are only available for reservation in private colleges. and even the reservation quota is not filled there. so 23% OC population has access to 75% seats through exams and capitation fees. inka edupu maatram reservation meedha.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

anyway this thread is about PG reservations.

I have no idea how reservations work in PG education. but if doctors are casteist sh1ts who feel hard done by reservations, they are better off leaving India to do their PG in the USA or elsewhere. India doesn't need them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.