Jump to content

Samantha won against Youtube Channels in court Finally...


paaparao
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

Court’s Gives Verdict On Samantha’s Case
 

Samantha’s defamation case saga has finally come to an end today. After multiple hearings, the Kukatpally Court passed the final verdict on the defamation case filed by Samantha a short while ago. The court ordered the said YouTube channels to take down the content that perturbed Samantha and also ordered them to refrain from passing such derogatory remarks in the future. The court passed an injunction order on the same.

In accordance with the court’s order, the YouTube channels must remove the derogatory and offensive content immediately. The court had also asked Dr. CL Venkat Rao not to make such false accusations on Samantha from now on. Adding further, the court instructed Samantha not to share her personal details on social media. Likewise, media outlets were ordered not to spread false information on Samantha’s personal life.

 

For the unversed, these YouTube channels and the named individual stated that Samantha refused to get pregnant and she also had affairs. Vexed with the same, Samantha filed a defamation case and asked for a permanent injunction order as well.

Link.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

so basically iddarini ikapai ila cheyaddu ani cheppi pampindhi anthey na ? no fines ?

Samanth elagu pedda personals emi post seyaledu le. Youtube channels ki maathram pedda bokka. ika ippati nundi evadu ayina sare court ki povachu on youtube channel who are making false allegations. its a bench mark case and judgement. @3$%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Videos delete cheyamani chepparu ante kada..

Kani Samantha ni kuda personals post cheyaddu ani kuda cheppindi kada..47orun.gif

Next mee punch prabhakar, inturi ravi, nidhi tv etc veetiki undi line lo vayimpulu...@3$%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

victory for justice bl@st

Yes...Samantha is true fighter. Benchmark Set sesindi social media lo Advantage teesukone vallaki. award_21

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, paaparao said:

Samanth elagu pedda personals emi post seyaledu le. Youtube channels ki maathram pedda bokka. ika ippati nundi evadu ayina sare court ki povachu on youtube channel who are making false allegations. its a bench mark case and judgement. @3$%

there will be ways to make post again.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, yemdoing said:

there will be ways to make post again.. 

Nope. allegations like affairs, pregnancy, defamatory comments about personals meeda videos seyadaniki undadu. ee judgement ni inka AP/TG lo every court ki cite sestharu contempt suits files sesetapudu. @3$%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

Videos delete cheyamani chepparu ante kada..

Kani Samantha ni kuda personals post cheyaddu ani kuda cheppindi kada..47orun.gif

So idhi Puja Hegde victory antunna @Fact

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, paaparao said:

 

Court’s Gives Verdict On Samantha’s Case
 

Samantha’s defamation case saga has finally come to an end today. After multiple hearings, the Kukatpally Court passed the final verdict on the defamation case filed by Samantha a short while ago. The court ordered the said YouTube channels to take down the content that perturbed Samantha and also ordered them to refrain from passing such derogatory remarks in the future. The court passed an injunction order on the same.

In accordance with the court’s order, the YouTube channels must remove the derogatory and offensive content immediately. The court had also asked Dr. CL Venkat Rao not to make such false accusations on Samantha from now on. Adding further, the court instructed Samantha not to share her personal details on social media. Likewise, media outlets were ordered not to spread false information on Samantha’s personal life.

 

For the unversed, these YouTube channels and the named individual stated that Samantha refused to get pregnant and she also had affairs. Vexed with the same, Samantha filed a defamation case and asked for a permanent injunction order as well.

Link.

vammo ... ippudu deeni kante deeni dostu aaa arava Chinmayi SeemaPandhi chese dog hadavidi thattukolem

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.