Can we apply h4 Ead

zaq12wsx

Hello Friends, 

Can I apply for h4 Ead when my h1b and approved I-140 is with Company B but my wife h4 is approved with Company A and in progress to company B. 

thanks in advance. 

But USCIS is asking copy of current form I-797 approval notice. Do you want me to send both approval notice from previous employer and receipt notice from current employer as as proof of h4 status. 

42 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

But USCIS is asking copy of current form I-797 approval notice. Do you want me to send both approval notice from previous employer and receipt notice from current employer as as proof of h4 status. 

@csrcsrany suggestion can you provide. Thank you

i would say send it both... if u r lucky and got ur H4 approved before they pick EAD then u can get more validity period...right now both H4 and  EAD processing times are huge

in my case i applied H1 and H4 initially and got H1 approves in premium. Later sent EAD separately with H4 receipt...they will always try to match up with original H1

4 hours ago, zaq12wsx said:

Hello Friends, 

Can I apply for h4 Ead when my h1b and approved I-140 is with Company B but my wife h4 is approved with Company A and in progress to company B. 

thanks in advance. 

Yes you can all they need is the copy of i140