Do any one has toddler with some gifted abilities?

abulu

4 hours ago, abulu said:

We are fortunate to have a gifted child who performs some surprise things, a simple example he can solve Rubik cube at age of 2. This is just one example not the complete story.

We thought initially he is kind of luck to do so, but when days goes by he surprised with many things,

a close family friends saw that they agree the same saying he cant go to normal day care or school rather a special care and

refer this website https://www.nagc.org/resources-publications/resources/my-child-gifted/common-characteristics-gifted-individuals

any one went through this process? 

arey babu buddodu edo fluke lo rubix cube set cheste , gifted abilities ani  vadi jeevitham motta gudapaku..

vallu sarcastic ga annaremo nuvvu gifted abilities  antunte 

10 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

arey babu buddodu edo fluke lo rubix cube set cheste , gifted abilities ani  vadi jeevitham motta gudapaku..

vallu sarcastic ga annaremo nuvvu gifted abilities  antunte 

Yes bro "roju" fluklo fix chesthunadu, you may be right, may be we over excited, as usual endless useless discussion continues, this forum has gifted people who can see negativity sarcasm in every thread. Thanks for taking time and typing comments. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jalsa01 said:

😆 maa vadiki ABC lu cheppesariki BP raise ipotundi lol..

Not every kid is same bro, but definitely every kid has unique talent, try to look at that, you may get a hint. Just my 2 cents.

1 minute ago, abulu said:

Yes bro "roju" fluklo fix chesthunadu, you may be right, may be we over excited, as usual endless useless discussion continues, this forum has gifted people who can see negativity sarcasm in every thread. Thanks for taking time and typing comments. 

nuvvu idi chepaledhu bro ni post lo .  

then why are you here ?  

looks like hes smart ..dont make him join speling bee competition like taht ...i saw spellung bee students in netflix papam ilanti gifted vallani 5 years nunchey batti kotattam start chepincharu ... look which is best for your son but dont make him something bad ... my suggestion he will be good in maths ala ani brain  tree math courses untayi vatiki join cheyaku slow ga make him excel in real math not abacus kindof ..congratualtion and all th best 

4 hours ago, Shameless said:

One day my kid was playing with all his cousins age ranging from 4 years to 8 years at his aunt's house and he was the youngest of all and was 1 year 4 months old back then...his aunt said that she kept candies on the top shelf which were visible to the kids but no one knows how to take them...my son went and brought a broom stick and pushed all the candies from the shelf...even an 8-year-old didnt get the idea to use the broom stick my kid did...

At school, he is the most intelligent and super smart kid with all straight As his knowledge equal to of a 13 year old...my son is 8 year old now...and the teachers suggested promoting him to next grade...my wife and I are thinking about that whether to accept or not...

Kaka endi ne koduka wow @Swatkat idi chusava.

• Haha 2