shameless how is your familybro

kittaya

26 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Hello @kittayabro...thanks for the thread and remembering me bro...total 4 family members passed away due to COVID (3 in their 50s and one in his 40s)...we are getting better now...I was sick for almost 10 days bro but luckily tested negative 2 times...wife is getting better now...

Sorry to hear bro… stay strong and get healthy 

53 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Wow 😯 unbelievable man. Party lo vachinaya why all families got at same time. 

I guess this might happened during New Year and Christmas time

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

Hello @kittayabro...thanks for the thread and remembering me bro...total 4 family members passed away due to COVID (3 in their 50s and one in his 40s)...we are getting better now...I was sick for almost 10 days bro but luckily tested negative 2 times...wife is getting better now...

WTF........ maa vaalu andaru picha lite teeskuntunnaru. Omicron vachina mild fever tho 10 days lo recover ayyipovachu ani matladutunnaru erri pushpams.

Vaccinated ayyi undi....... how did 4 in your family passed away like that. Unbelievable. 

Heart breaking to hear brother. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

they all had booster shots too bro

wtf. wish speedy recovery to u and family bhayya. to heck with this damn virus. tondaraga bayata padu bhayya

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Wow 😯 unbelievable man. Party lo vachinaya why all families got at same time. 

usual ga every year secret santa chestham bro a few days before christmas and that day most of the family members meet at one place...usually maa intlo ne event jaruguthundhi but ee sari maa wife valla sister intlo chesukunnam...aa event ki at least oka 45-50 occhi untaru...one of the person who is a friend of someone was also there and I saw him sneezing a lot...luckily myself and one more person was away from him...so the rest of the 45 people tested positive excluding me and other person...

2 hours ago, Shameless said:

usual ga every year secret santa chestham bro a few days before christmas and that day most of the family members meet at one place...usually maa intlo ne event jaruguthundhi but ee sari maa wife valla sister intlo chesukunnam...aa event ki at least oka 45-50 occhi untaru...one of the person who is a friend of someone was also there and I saw him sneezing a lot...luckily myself and one more person was away from him...so the rest of the 45 people tested positive excluding me and other person...

So sorry bro.. hope you all recover very soon… is anyone in hospital now?? How are your kids?