Jump to content

Hyderabad vs US investment


Unstoppable
 Share

Recommended Posts

Ikkada soodundri, idhi important matter kuncham sallaga alochinchi chepandi

Invested in Mokila

1 completed premium 400sqyds villa - equity: 3 cr , loan:1.5 cr

1 under construction  premium villa 400 sqyds - equity:2 cr , loan:none

GC EB2- priority date 2014 sep 

Question:Thinking of exiting one villa asset in Hyd and move funds to buy in NC or Texas ?  How are guys managing india assets ? 

Hyd villa price will go upward no doubt on that but brining money back to US will be difficult. 

Pros of US longterm

1) Huge investments from EV to semiconductor are currently happening here - so economy is expected to grow or remain stable

2) Given tie up with GC so we will have to stay for more years coming, managing assets are easy in US

Cons

1) Real estate crash will wipeout the equity gained in india and will need to wait longer at this point

2) Not a US citizen yet so risk is always there in returning back to India then exiting US investments may not fetch any gains

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Unstoppable said:

Ikkada soodundri, idhi important matter kuncham sallaga alochinchi chepandi

Invested in Mokila

1 completed premium 400sqyds villa - equity: 3 cr , loan:1.5 cr

1 under construction  premium villa 400 sqyds - equity:2 cr , loan:none

GC EB2- priority date 2014 sep 

Question:Thinking of exiting one villa asset in Hyd and move funds to buy in NC or Texas ?  How are guys managing india assets ? 

Hyd villa price will go upward no doubt on that but brining money back to US will be difficult. 

Pros of US longterm

1) Huge investments from EV to semiconductor are currently happening here - so economy is expected to grow or remain stable

2) Given tie up with GC so we will have to stay for more years coming, managing assets are easy in US

Cons

1) Real estate crash will wipeout the equity gained in india and will need to wait longer at this point

2) Not a US citizen yet so risk is always there in returning back to India then exiting US investments may not fetch any gains

 

 

 

 

Eppudu invested on villas project details please

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, toranam said:

Eppudu invested on villas project details please

One in 2020 summer another one one in 2021  summer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Unstoppable said:

One in 2020 summer another one one in 2021  summer

Cool.. nenu aday thinking should i invest on villa or plots got confused there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, toranam said:

Cool.. nenu aday thinking should i invest on villa or plots got confused there

i would always prefer land.  but someone should safeguard

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, toranam said:

Cool.. nenu aday thinking should i invest on villa or plots got confused there

i am out of plots - premium villas provided same appreciation as lands and more over safer. Make sure builder is premium ledhantey malli mass 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hydusguy said:

i would always prefer land.  but someone should safeguard

+11

 

 villa/apartment konna rent ki ichela unte not worth it... imo 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

+11

 

 villa/apartment konna rent ki ichela unte not worth it... imo 

 

villa koni rent ivvadam waste..

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, kitkat said:

Talking Only on investments:

unless you are so firm in returning to India/hyd. DO not Invest. bringing money to US is not easy and also $ value is growing.... 

Invest where ever you are located ...

india lo unappudu US raavala ani . US vachaka india povala investment ani we are wasting our energy and brain power ani na gatti nammakam.

THis worked v well for uncles...they invested when the prices are in lakhs, good returns now. How they are brining money to US ..no idea.

 

Multiple trips from India to vomerica. Gold, parents bringing travellers cheque shana kathal padthunnaruuuu leee

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I suggest people to not invest in India at all. Especially folks who have GC PD until 2017 and have no plans to go back to India. 

Also anyone with shiiitixxxxzzzennnn kids should not even bother investing in India.

 

Your kids will have to struggle a lot in the process of liquidating assets. This is unavoidable situation for your kids at somepoint even if you move back now.

So chill and Invest in stocks and apartments in vomericaaaa....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Unstoppable said:

Ikkada soodundri, idhi important matter kuncham sallaga alochinchi chepandi

Invested in Mokila

1 completed premium 400sqyds villa - equity: 3 cr , loan:1.5 cr

1 under construction  premium villa 400 sqyds - equity:2 cr , loan:none

GC EB2- priority date 2014 sep 

Question:Thinking of exiting one villa asset in Hyd and move funds to buy in NC or Texas ?  How are guys managing india assets ? 

Hyd villa price will go upward no doubt on that but brining money back to US will be difficult. 

Pros of US longterm

1) Huge investments from EV to semiconductor are currently happening here - so economy is expected to grow or remain stable

2) Given tie up with GC so we will have to stay for more years coming, managing assets are easy in US

Cons

1) Real estate crash will wipeout the equity gained in india and will need to wait longer at this point

2) Not a US citizen yet so risk is always there in returning back to India then exiting US investments may not fetch any gains

 

 

 

 

india lo lennapudu anni villas enduku konna bujja ? 

the golden handcuff rule .. money once sent to india aint coming back to US. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, k2s said:

india lo lennapudu anni villas enduku konna bujja

the golden handcuff rule .. money once sent to india aint coming back to US. 

THeliyakkkaaa sesinaaa thappuluuuu givvanniiiiii

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, k2s said:

india lo lennapudu anni villas enduku konna bujja ? 

the golden handcuff rule .. money once sent to india aint coming back to US. 

not coming back ye kadu , chala cases lo anubhavinchaleru ee jeevitham lo

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.