Fcuk the middle class.. save humanity

Raven_Rayes

@huma get on welfare soon. Or I'm coming for you.

whenever you buy a home, I'll be there to ensure that you'll spend 10 times more on repairs in a couple of months and sell it to me in disgust, so I can build a skyscraper there and sell the same home to 100 people. cooler people than you, I mean.

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

whenever you buy a home, I'll be there to ensure that you'll spend 10 times more on repairs in a couple of months and sell it to me in disgust, so I can build a skyscraper there and sell the same home to 100 people. cooler people than you, I mean.

ezgif-2-cfd687c4a3.gif

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

emaindira pichi gaani pattinda

19 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

** middle class, make all poor class, 

Tht shld be ur motto, make every one beg ...

nah. my motto is to restrict property rights to 5-7yrs, and then the property goes back into the public pool.

this way high density housing can be built, accommodating more people in growing cities, instead of them having to move to suburbs to live in a half decent house.

first we'll take over the Trump tower. The middle class's great white hope.

9 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

He just had 2 joints

I'm right, you are wrong. middle class sucks. especially their propensity to make the city unaffordable to live in, by refusing to allow high density housing.

plus their obsession with cars. sickest group of people on planet.